Gears of war 2 limited edition details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when the first Gears LE was announced it was said to include a weapon not available anywhere else but was dropped later. I would have liked to have had an extra map than a golden gun this is Gears not 007.

That's the thing I liked about EA's Army of Two. You could customize and pimp out your weapons. But that's modern times, and they are contractors. You really think in GOW they are gonna have a gold weapon? :lol LAMEO!

That's for you, Loki.

Baldy.

That's the thing I liked about EA's Army of Two. You could customize and pimp out your weapons. But that's modern times, and they are contractors. You really think in GOW they are gonna have a gold weapon? :lol LAMEO!

That's for you, Loki.

Baldy.

shhhhhh......... I promise to carve you up real quiet with my gold killing machine :D

I'll have to go to Gamestop soon and pre order the limited edition then. I like what it contains.

You would be surprised how those kind of jackets attract girls like that:rotfl:rotfl

My crushed velvet ones have worked quite well:monkey3

Time to go back and find the link to that store. :lol Seriously thats where I found the pic. :lol

I ordered the LE and LE Game Guide at Gamestop about a month ago, we were coming home from vacation so I stopped by and still has some vacation budget left over so I paid in full so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. :monkey5

Now hopefully that Gamestop doesn't go out of business before November 7! :banghead

I ordered the LE and LE Game Guide at Gamestop about a month ago, we were coming home from vacation so I stopped by and still has some vacation budget left over so I paid in full so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. :monkey5

Now hopefully that Gamestop doesn't go out of business before November 7! :banghead

Havnt you heard?

photoshop but could gold lancer look like this?

goldlanceryx6oa2.jpg

hmmmm........gamestation in UK are doing this offer

x360combo548headercj2.jpg

wonder if this figure will be exclusive to them or just bundled together because as much as I want the LE with gold lance, I'd rather have the figure & cog tags

wonder if this figure will be exclusive to them or just bundled together because as much as I want the LE with gold lance, I'd rather have the figure & cog tags

Ah yes, the elusive splattered head figure.... :D

Holy ^^^^, I'd much rather have that stuff too.

Back