Gear Tourney, Round 2 - The Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night(s) can you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are we going to be playing Sat. night? I got an invite to a poker game and I'd hate to miss out on taking more of their money if we're not gonna be playing.

I am not dropping out, but I am really into Vegas 2 right now. If my team schedules a match I'll show up, but I am going to pay that much attention to the process of setting it up.

okay, it looks like Ill's team will have all 4 on tonight. Bagels and Loki will each have 3 on, but since we already got spanked by them, these two teams can't battle each other.

i see there are a few people haven't voted (ahem, Papi) so i can't really tell if there are any other teams that can put 3 up tonight.

captains, can you check with your holdouts to see if any can play tonight?

okay, it looks like Ill's team will have all 4 on tonight. Bagels and Loki will each have 3 on, but since we already got spanked by them, these two teams can't battle each other.

i see there are a few people haven't voted (ahem, Papi) so i can't really tell if there are any other teams that can put 3 up tonight.

captains, can you check with your holdouts to see if any can play tonight?

I think P!tu's game broke so he might be out.

Can't we just play like normal and kill the ++++ out of each other again?

Me too. I'll be on either Gears or COD tonight. I just wanna shoot some people. But not undead black people because that's not cool :monkey1

Back