Gbeef's Danger Room (WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is the way to display a collection!!! Excellent work gbeef!!! Love those niches that you put in. Can't wait to see more pics! :rock :rock

Thanks for the compliments, im goona keep you guys more updated for sure.
Right now the paint app is done to the main cabinet. I've throwen some lights in to kinda see what it will look like. Also Give some scale to the project.. Cap looks massive cuz of the angle. lol...

IMG_0661.jpg

And now to work on the doors...

Wow, very nice! Lots of work I'm sure but coming along great! Can't wait to see the final pics! :D

Looking great!

Hurry up and finish it and post some pics!

Last edited:
Another picture update..
Heres the cabinet with the door being painted.. what a mess.

IMG_0666.jpg

Heres some shots with doors on and handles installed!... Wolvie and the xmen are almost ready to move to there new home.. I just have to order the glass:(

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Man does that look really impressive. Makes me want to do some stuff to my collecting room. Really love the display cabinet and the image of Captain America... the way the light hits him is simply amazing. Can't wait to see the end product!

Waiting on the final glass to show up its taking 5weeks! to arrive. So its just a waiting game now I should have somthing in the next couple weeks!...ill have somthing posted very soon.

Re: Gbeef's Danger Room (WIP) COMPLETED!

yeah its here!.... want to combine photos one single page checkout the next page

Last edited:
Back