Gauging interest: 1/6 Clone Commander pauldron casts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spudtrooper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright folks just want to put out a feeler to see who would be interested in a cast(s) of a SSC clone pauldron either from the phase 1 Rex or from Bly, not sure which yet. I've got someone that is interested in making the mold and casting them but they'd like to get an idea of what the interest level is.

And before anyone asks about price, lets just say that it'll be a lot cheaper than buying a Rex or Bly just to get the pauldron. So sound off if you'd be interested in one or more.

Thanks freaks! :D

ROTS-Clone-Trooper-Evolutions-2_Big_2.jpg
Alright folks just want to put out a feeler to see who would be interested in a cast(s) of a SSC clone pauldron either from the phase 1 Rex or from Bly, not sure which yet. I've got someone that is interested in making the mold and casting them but they'd like to get an idea of what the interest level is.

And before anyone asks about price, lets just say that it'll be a lot cheaper than buying a Rex or Bly just to get the pauldron. So sound off if you'd be interested in one or more.

Thanks freaks! :D

I would be really interested in such a pauldron... planing on doing a 1/6 41st elite commander i saw as a Hasbro figure:panic:

I would be interested pending cost. I may make a mold if I can get my hands on another one of the newer style pauldrons from Rex

Back