1/6 Clone Wars, Rebels, and future tv show figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the closest I will get to any Clone Wars figures :(

302IhcP.jpg

Ahsoka Tano
Asajj Ventress
Savage Opress
Cad Bane
Kanan Jarrus
Hera Syndulla
Ezra Bridger
Sabine Wren
Zeb Orrelios
Chopper
Agent Kallus
Grand Admiral Thrawn
The Inquisitor

Ahsoka Tano
Asajj Ventress
Savage Opress
Cad Bane
Kanan Jarrus
Hera Syndulla
Ezra Bridger
Sabine Wren
Zeb Orrelios
Chopper
Agent Kallus
Grand Admiral Thrawn
The Inquisitor

I forgot all about the Inquisitors, good call!

Clone bodies aren't the best. Joints were a bit loose from the beginning. Rex Phase 2 is good, but the other ones i have can't hold the big rifle up for very long.

ah damn that's to bad but I feel like that is with most of the older sideshow figures, I have a Kit fisto, who obviously is back heavy and I was expecting that, but trying to stand him up is like dealing with a baby giraffe....I wonder how easy the clone bodies would be to swap with truetypes....always see parted out clone pieces on the evilbay

I really hope Hot Toys make all 3 phases of Ahsoka she is an amazing character. Great story and great design.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’d say there’s about a zero chance for Hot Toys to make any of these characters unless they’re in live action form, or a game like Star Wars Battlefront using actual actors. I wish they’d do a bunch of figures, but I don’t see the likelihood being very high.

I’d say there’s about a zero chance for Hot Toys to make any of these characters unless they’re in live action form, or a game like Star Wars Battlefront using actual actors. I wish they’d do a bunch of figures, but I don’t see the likelihood being very high.

Certainly more than “zero”. They have a animated Boba Fett

I think this is the closest I will get to any Clone Wars figures :(

302IhcP.jpg
Nice set up -the problem is the style of the animation makes it hard to do the humans but I would love rebels and ashoka.
Ahosla sabine Hera chopper and kanan are all defo buys
Inquisitior also hard to resist

Seems a real missed opportunity.
But Disney donesnt seem to like rebels or clone wars much despite the fact for any faults they possess and there are some they work so much better than the Disney originated stuff -marvel comics and sequels.

My CHOPPER kit is about done and will see production very soon!
PM me with interest!
Image-1(1).jpg
Image-1(2).jpg

It hasn’t, that was a rumour by Dave Filoni, but it’s not canon.

The final episode of Rebels confirms that was him on Endor.

At the end of the day, you have every right to refuse to not believe it but it’s definitely canon now, as far as Disney is concerned.

The final episode of Rebels confirms that was him on Endor.

No, it doesn't.

Sabine says "Hera fought in the Battle of Endor, as did Commander Rex." That's all.

It only adds to the mythology, it does not take anything away.

Like I said, you’re free to make up your own mind. To me, that’s Captain Rex on Endor.

If you choose to still believe Nik Sant is who he is, more power to you and I don’t care to try to change anyone’s mind.

Need only Captain Rex, Fives, Echo - all phase 2 from Hot Toys thats all I want from Clone Wars.

Back