Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally someone gets it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8WReKlUFP4[/ame]

Everyone knows I'm pretty much anti Teemu and believe he posts a ton of useless misguided nonsense.

That said this is a pretty damn good video. I watched this earlier myself.

so now I will do something un-Badmoon and say:

:goodpost: Teemu.

:horror (Shocked)

But I will say it is YOUR opinion and choice to believe that..

there are others who say quite the opposite..

but thanks for re-enforcing my post :hi5:

Everyone knows I'm pretty much anti Teemu and believe he posts a ton of useless misguided nonsense.

Actually, I'm been doing quite a bit of research in the last few days about a lot of stuff that he talks about and IMO the stuff he talks about holds water! There is a ton of stuff going on behind the curtain and until you actually do some research you will never no what's in front of our faces and recognize it until you know what your looking for. It is actually overwhelming the thing that are happening out there and a little scary at the sametime, but I'm not afraid!! The Bible says to, trust in The Lord with all your heart, lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowlage Him and He will direct your path. Gas is high it's going to go up, but The Lord will provide!

731fnk.jpg

So I take it all the other countries have fiat money too then.

I still don't believe it's all about gold prices. Maybe partly, but not all.

Gold could drop to an all time low and I guarantee that gas prices won't drop that much.

Gold's all time low ever was $20 when you could buy a good suit for that price..Today's price of gold buys the exact same suit ;)

Gold has never gone bankrupt,it has always had value or worth something all through out history....All PAPER currencies eventually FAIL!

Right now we are seeing INFLATION (which is a hidden tax) and you have not seen anything yet!

Fiat money is a scam.It represents Debt,Its nothing more than an IOU,a broken promise to pay,but it NEVER gets paid

gold and silver is money and always will be (the Elite will claim its their currency)

The U.S. never should have gotten off of the gold and silver standard.

Exactly, Though I believe we will return to a Gold and Silver money standard again...If people were smart,they would be hoarding Silver, as silver is a hedge against inflation and is becoming rarer than gold because its being consumed! (there are tons of above ground Gold thats being hoarded,but Silver is being consumed because of its properties being used in Industry,Electronics and Medicine)

Silver is still CHEAP for the Common working Man!

Gold is for Kings

Gold's all time low ever was $20 when you could buy a good suit for that price..Today's price of gold buys the exact same suit ;)

Gold has never gone bankrupt,it has always had value or worth something all through out history....All PAPER currencies eventually FAIL!

Right now we are seeing INFLATION (which is a hidden tax) and you have not seen anything yet!

Fiat money is a scam.It represents Debt,Its nothing more than an IOU,a broken promise to pay,but it NEVER gets paid

gold and silver is money and always will be (the Elite will claim its their currency)

Exactly, Though I believe we will return to a Gold and Silver money standard again...If people were smart,they would be hoarding Silver, as silver is a hedge against inflation and is becoming rarer than gold because its being consumed! (there are tons of above ground Gold thats being hoarded,but Silver is being consumed because of its properties being used in Industry,Electronics and Medicine)

Gold is for Kings

The name of the game is control!

Gold is for Kings

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:goodpost:

Some of the smartest people today are running those hole in the wall stores that say "we buy gold" or "$$$$ for gold". People go in and dump their valuable gold for paper. How foolish.

Some of the smartest people today are running those hole in the wall stores that say "we buy gold" or "$$$$ for gold". People go in and dump their valuable gold for paper. How foolish.

And for not very much of it either, and that's if you're not scammed out of it completely.

And for not very much of it either, and that's if you're not scammed out of it completely.

Exactly, they give you pennies on the dollar for what it's worth, but I'd keep my gold before I ever traded it for paper.

We are headed for a cashless society anyway and we are almost there. Almost all "money" today is just digits in a computer system. All we do is transfer digits back and forth.

Exactly, they give you pennies on the dollar for what it's worth, but I'd keep my gold before I ever traded it for paper.

We are headed for a cashless society anyway and we are almost there. Almost all "money" today is just digits in a computer system. All we do is transfer digits back and forth.

:lecture:lecture. I have a suspicion that before a cashless system we Americans will get to taste the taste of a dead dollar, hyperinflation. That's just IMO.

:lecture:lecture. I have a suspicion that before a cashless system we Americans will get to taste the taste of a dead dollar, hyperinflation. That's just IMO.

Yep! We have not seen anything yet...

they been conditioning people to accept a cashless system for quite a while (where you see no Cash trade at all,where everything you buy and sell is tracked,traced and leaves a paper trail)

Credit Card
Debit Cards
Direct Deposit (No actual check in hand anymore)
Paypal (Digital money transfer)

all for the "consumers" (useless eaters) convienence

They also proposed,but shot down, a National ID Card that has everything about you and to be used as a Payment of 'credits'..(if a slave disobeys,they can turn of your card)

Then your RFID implantable Chip (to tag the Useless Eaters like cattle)
Which is already in existance and some people have already gotten an RFID in their Hand (Hopefully most people will resist this)

The Final Tag/Mark will be the Mark of the Beast,taken in allegience and worship to the beast, where no one can buy or sell without the damnable Mark of the Anti-Christ.A literal Mark upon your forehead or on your right Hand like a Tattoo (Many will gladly accept this Mark :()

Back