Gary Coleman (1968-2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost a lot of respect for some members here with the jokes. It's not that i'm sensitive to them, it's just that they're not needed and not even funny. (So why bother? Do you think you are witty? Have a need to show off your humor?)

PFFT!

R.I.P.

LAME

Trust me.. no one cares.

Why bother to post that you've lost respect for people on here? Do you think anyone on here is seeking respect from anonymous members on a forum!?

Pfft.

more true. :lecture:lecture

The plot thickens....

In a bizarre twist to Gary Coleman's death, it turns out he was divorced from his wife Shannon Price. A fact she failed to mention to hospital officials before pulling the plug on him. TMZ reports:

Gary's divorce lawyer, Randy Kester, tells TMZ the couple divorced on August 12, 2008, and as far as he knows they never remarried.
Kester does not know if Price had a power of attorney to make medical decisions.
A hospital official tells TMZ they have "become aware he may not have been married to her." But the official said she was portraying herself as Gary's wife and they didn't require further proof.
Couple this with the 911 call showcasing Shannon's staggering inability to place a towel on an unconscious midget's head, and it looks like Gary Coleman's life may have been cut - *takes off sunglasses* - a little short.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Trust me.. no one cares.

Why bother to post that you've lost respect for people on here? Do you think anyone on here is seeking respect from anonymous members on a forum!?

Pfft.

Cause i felt like it. ya know, how you just felt like making lame jokes about someone when they died!

____ing person dies and that's all some of you got is jokes. Justify it anyway you want, it's in poor taste and speaks volumes about your character.

Yeah yeah i know, you're too cool to care we get it.

R.I.P. Gary.

Back