Gary Coleman (1968-2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is too short. (That was terrible. Lord, I apologize for that, and save the starving pygmies down in New Guinea)

In all seriousness, I hope he found some peace before he died. He was a child star and pretty troubled in his adult life, as I understand it. Godspeed.

SnakeDoc

Man this is sad. I watched DS growing up & remember when he was a guest star on Buck Rogers. Rest peacefully.

I'd heard this morning that he was in the hospital, but didn't realize he died until I saw this thread.

RIP, Gary. :(

gary-coleman-arnold.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl he looks exzactly the same the day he died as he did when he was a kid.

very sad to hear of his death. he had such great comedic timing as an actor, and i'm sure he will be missed by many. RIP Gary.

Lost a lot of respect for some members here with the jokes. It's not that i'm sensitive to them, it's just that they're not needed and not even funny. (So why bother? Do you think you are witty? Have a need to show off your humor?)

PFFT!

R.I.P.

Lost a lot of respect for some members here with the jokes.

Trust me.. no one cares.

So why bother? Do you think you are witty? Have a need to show off your humor?

Why bother to post that you've lost respect for people on here? Do you think anyone on here is seeking respect from anonymous members on a forum!?

Pfft.

Back