Gargoyles with Bernie Casey...1972...another rarity/grail piece obtained.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Without Warning was another cool flick that freaked me out as a young kid.

I've gone back recently and re-visited most of the ones that spooked me and i'll admit that the only one which still sticks with me as a classic is the original Halloween.

Don't get me wrong, Gargoyle, Without Warning, Salem's Lot and also many of the 80's slasher flicks have been fun watching as an adult with an entirely different mindset.

Gargoyle and The Car and that stupid Devil Dog were repeat TBS viewings no doubt with Gargoyle being the best of the bunch.

Love the music in Gargoyle, and that old man (or stunt man) in the barn really took a good hit to the head with that 4x4...hope it was fake wood...:lol

Does anyone remember Race with the Devil?

Another creepy ass flick and it still has one of the most ^^^^ed up endings of any movie ever filmed.

Awesome thread!

Last edited:
Here is the mass produced mask made by Distortions Unlimited. Very hard to find and good condition copies fetch much $$$$$.....................Larry

Collection-CarolBorlandetc_edited-2.jpg

Interesting clip.Never actually got to see the whole film. Is there anything from that period that Vic Perrin didn't do voices for?...PS

This movie scared the hell out of me as well. The barn scene with the chase that followed was the stuff of nightmares. It would have been cool if a kit was made of the gargoyle skeleton that was hanging on the barn wall.

I'm really glad I bought this kit when it was available in the early 90's. I never got around to building it.

Back