Gandalf 12" up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking what I'm seeing!! Thanks for the pics, mylord.

Gandalf comes with so many accessories that it's going to be difficult to come up with the initial definitive pose for display.

I think someone mentioned it already but the hair could use some shading and grayer highlighting, but I'm nitpicking here. He's definitely a 9 out of 10 just based on the pics so far. We know once in hand, they gain at least a point. We could very well have the perfect LOTR 12" figure soon!

I think someone mentioned it already but the hair could use some shading and grayer highlighting

I'd probably prioritize a slightly softer transition from skin to hair along the beard and hairlines over the shading, the sculpt can help with that but the paint can't be helped much.

Nada... nadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanada

:monkey2

"I wish the LOTR 1/6 line had never been known to me, I wish I never saw it fail to be completed."

"So do all who live to see such lines die before their time. All we can do is cherrish what figures are given to us."

You guys are speaking as if it's over! (it's on hold) I know that may not sound good, and given SS's track record with lines. But can we at least hold back the tears until it's official?......if ever.

Back