Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC is usually quick to fix those types of errors, my Vader Mythos came with breaks on the helmet portrait, cape and lava base, they replaced the entire statue asap and gave me a discount on Fett.
I'm in love with the scale, 1/5th is perfect and because of the Mythos line I literally sold all my PF's and am only sticking to future 1/5th releases. I've never been a fan of soft goods on my collectibles as well.

SS got back to me after I contacted them about receiving two closed mouth heads. They don't have any parts left for the Gammy so I'm out of luck with getting an open-mouth head from them. I should have opened him way sooner, so lesson learned..haha. I won't make that mistake again. SS did give me a code for $20 off an item so that was a nice gesture on their part:)

Any ideas what I could use a spare closed mouth Gammy head for? lol

Put a chain and ring on it and have the biggest baddest key ring anyone has ever seen!!!

Yeah, it's not even a $20 refund, but just the equivalent of a coupon.

This is a very good reason to always open your stuff for inspection. But if it's any consolation, I find the closed mouth version to be the better one, so you're not really missing out on too much unless you want to sell it down the line.

This is still my favorite of the Mythos.

I wonder if they're going to be continuing the Mythos line with phase two statues....

Hear, hear! I have this one displayed with the opened mouth head sculpt. This is the only Mythos statue I bought from the first wave but hopefully there are some more great background characters in this line. I would love to see a fierce Tusken Raider sculpt or Clone Wars style underwater Kit Fisto. Those would be amazing IMO.

I wonder if they're going to be continuing the Mythos line with phase two statues....

While not my favorite, I can appreciate SS stepping outside of the box to get this guy done. I, along with many others, hope desperately that SS will be continuing with the Mythos line. :pray:

Yeah, it's not even a $20 refund, but just the equivalent of a coupon.

This is a very good reason to always open your stuff for inspection. But if it's any consolation, I find the closed mouth version to be the better one, so you're not really missing out on too much unless you want to sell it down the line.

Yeah, lesson learned lol and I do prefer the closed mouth overall. The $20 code is only for select items. I was hoping to use it on a new DX clonetrooper but it won't let me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have pressed them more... you could have probably got a refund, and even more than $20. $20 coupon for an entire ****ed up head?.... Even by SS super horrible "partial refund" standards that's low.

You should have pressed them more... you could have probably got a refund, and even more than $20. $20 coupon for an entire ****ed up head?.... Even by SS super horrible "partial refund" standards that's low.

It's sad, but that seems to be their protocol.

I think you could get more if you pressed the issue. Not a lot more, but like 40$ credit or something.

$20 is a joke.. and then you can not use it on items you want ?? WTF

I get a $25 voucher every time I buy something from them as a international customer.... I got $65 for the issues I had with the Ewan portrait on my Kenobi Mythos

Push them harder!!!!

isnt buying local cheaper? In my country it is.

Only by a few dollars and all SS products come through the one major supplier here and then go out to the different retailers, so if I had any quality issues with a piece it would mean I have to go back to the retailer then they go back to their supplier who then goes back to SS. So for a couple of extra dollars being able to deal with SS directly for returns/replacements is worth it and saves time and hassles. Plus any problems I have had SS has given me credits towards future purchases and I earn reward points and I can use the flex pay option which helps me plan and budget.... just makes sense for me :)

Anyone looking to unload their executioner let me know, I'm looking for one. Must find this piggy...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Back