Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, he is set up. And there is only one way I can describe this guy and its going to be with a lot of ****. THIS GUY KICKS ****ING ***. I didn't think I would like the Yawning head but it looks much better in person. Gammy is my favorite of the 3 by far.

P1010017.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010027.jpg

Ok, he is set up. And there is only one way I can describe this guy and its going to be with a lot of ****. THIS GUY KICKS ****ING ***. I didn't think I would like the Yawning head but it looks much better in person. Gammy is my favorite of the 3 by far.

P1010027.jpg

Wow.....he looks awesome in the group setup.
Think I am about to break my 1/4 scale only rule .
Grats !
:clap

P1010017.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010027.jpg

Gammy came out fantastic! A must pick up with Obi.

P1010017.jpg

I'm surprised at he mount of detail inside his big yawn mouth.

Big yawn mouth! :rotfl

That's the one for me! ;)

Really happy. Thanks DM, looks great and I value your input, so yeah, I'm happy.................

:D :D :D :panic:

he is looking great !! the ES tempted me to flex him now..

Great pics! Was on the fence with this guy, but he has come out great. This mythos line is really something special.

Anyone have any pics of him next to a PF? Would like to see how it looks as I am on the fence with this one.

Anyone have any pics of him next to a PF? Would like to see how it looks as I am on the fence with this one.

If nobody does in the next 9 hours I will post some when I get home tonight.

Are the scales that different on the three Mythos statues? Obi looks huge?

They are about the same. I think Obi's cape make him look a LOT bigger.

Are the scales that different on the three Mythos statues? Obi looks huge?

I was wondering that. It might be perspective but Obi's base looks either and his a good head above Maul.
Isn't the Guard supposed to be the highest of the 3?

I foresee this guy selling better now that photos are showing up, and with the low edition size, he may soon sell out. But I could be wrong too. Just a feeling.

When Ben showed up the other day and the base stated 1200, I thought this Mythos line might really be a niche collection... (I know, he's 2000 now)

The tallest should be Vader. Gamorreans are quite short and this one is taller than regular Gamorreans, but still around human's height I'd say.

I foresee this guy selling better now that photos are showing up, and with the low edition size, he may soon sell out. But I could be wrong too. Just a feeling.

When Ben showed up the other day and the base stated 1200, I thought this Mythos line might really be a niche collection... (I know, he's 2000 now)

That's also why I jumped quick.

The tallest should be Vader. Gamorreans are quite short and this one is taller than regular Gamorreans, but still around human's height I'd say.

Gotcha. Thanks!

I have to admit, this piece is growing on me. Must stay focused on central characters only. And the Superman PF; nope, can't do the Gammy, but he does look fantastic.

I hear ya slynger. I don't have the funds right now either. Superman is a must buy for me too. I haven't even PO'd Chewie yet either. This one looks damn good though! It's hard to resist sometimes must stay focused....

Back