Gamorrean Executioner Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday! Same day as Obi? My processing notice was 21st for this & 15th for Obi

Just got my ship notice... Ill have him Thursday. :). Box is 5 lbs less than Obi.... interesting.

Can't believe I just received Ben Kenobi today, and already I'll likely have the GG by Friday! Gotta go update my credit card. Old Ben maxed my Amex...

:panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm surprised at how little interest there is in this piece. He looks great.

This guy could be a sleeper hit. Even with the few issues with Kenobi, the consensus is that he turned out very nice. The few pics I've seen of the gammy it looks like SS knocked him out of the park!

Two Mythos in one week for me, after a long polystone hiatus. After shiny face Maul, and misnumbered missing-hilt Ben, what could possibly go wrong with Lomrock?

Is that his name? :lol

I think he looks great. I have to say however I'm not big on an entire backstory of a previously unmentioned character. He looks like a regular Gammy which is good. Just don want the Line to all f a sudden start creating new characters. Keep the core character group and show us more of these new perspectives and new contexts.

Mine, and I thought many others, were supposed to process today. If it did and actually went out today, I could have him tomorrow. But they will likely charge me a day or so before shipping. Seems to be the new way of doing it...

I just don't want him to show up on Saturday. I'd have too much explaining to do. Especially after trying to play off the huge Ben Kenobi box that showed up this week...

:lol

more pics no flash.

sgjs6c.jpg

2cqfrxk.jpg

9tztxw.jpg

hwxx1d.jpg

21c6m83.jpg

287m783.jpg

qoexra.jpg

5chr7q.jpg

2mx0vna.jpg

I think it looks AMAZING!!!!

The only thing I don't like about the paint job I see in the pictures is that there isn't enough of a separation between the fingers (they look like they're all one piece). Of course that can depend on the lighting. It may be that they look fine under normal lighting conditions.

I'm on the bus just give me an hour or so and I'll unbox him & post pics..... as long as he's waiting for me. :)

Back