Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to switch to another argument but... someone knows why Sideshow refuses to do metallic paint apps?
The closeup shot of the ex knife is incredibly dull, looks like a fake toy knife (picture below). I recently got their Machiko and Conan PF and both have the same dull flat grey application on their weapons. The sword of Kier is made of metal but they covered it with flat grey paint. The proto pics of Green Goblin have his hoverboard painted with the exact same grey dull paint app. Doom PF and LSF had the armor painted like grey plastic. I guess I could go on and on but I think I got the point.
Any idea on why is it like this? I guess that Kat Sapene is more than capable to use metallic paint and chinese factories are perfectly capable to replicate it.

marvel-gamora-premium-format-3004621-02.jpg

I'm definitely passing at this price point, but I think she came out great. Would have loved a more stern face or something with some expression.

I hope to see Angela soon.

That's some sketchy changes IMO. No one caught it on the blog the last few days? Or on the product page until now?

That's some sketchy changes IMO. No one caught it on the blog the last few days? Or on the product page until now?

I only looked at the blog when it first went up and then again today when I noticed the price difference. So I have no idea when it was actually changed/updated.

Well the upside is. By the time she actually comes out, I should have my next years tax refund to pay for her.

Oof. She's not cheap.

Her outfit has a lot of opportunities for some very noticeable, sloppy paint. Hope they do a good job on her with nice, clean lines.

I really like the character. And I know nothing about Captain Marvel. But for the same price, I'd rather have Captain Marvel.

Seriously what is the deal with Sideshow not showing pictures of the women statues from behind? Is it politically incorrect to show a statue butt? It's a statue!! I want to see every angle before I buy it.

At $500+ base price I'd only get a relatively few characters...the upcoming Venom unless it's more than $500, Miles Morales Spidey, an extremely well done Magneto, Nightcrawler...just those 4 characters at this point would be $2000+.

Not much else seems worth $500+.

Bye to all the characters I wanted and hoped to one day see from sideshow...Wasp, Beast, Iceman, Blade, Kraven, Jubilee, Archangel, Professor X, Loki, Hobgoblin, Quicksilver, Falcon, Scorpion, Bishop, Mr. Sinister, Luke Cage, Hank Pym, Wonder Man, Hercules. I love my statues, collecting is fun and it's a great way to enjoy these characters but $500 can be much better spent on life experiences like vacations and trying new things. Lol.

Great looking statue.

Really wish I could afford the price but already have Red Sonja, Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel ordered. At $500.00 it pretty much takes me out of the running. Plus I don't think the other statues I have on order are worth the pricing I'm paying!

Congrats to the others who can afford her, She'll be great in any collection.

Back