Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needs more DC.

aiKE0u6.gif

Gamora looks good but no Guardians for me. Not a big enough Guardians fan to pick them up as PFs.

Nope, I was never a huge X-men guy. Besides, even if I wanted to get into them I'd go broke trying to get all the past characters [emoji38]

Gotcha. That works out well for you then. I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan and may still pass on Dark Phoenix. Really just wanted a green Phoenix for my collection. So, if I pass on DP, I may get out of 12 days without a PO myself.

Gotcha. That works out well for you then. I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan and may still pass on Dark Phoenix. Really just wanted a green Phoenix for my collection. So, if I pass on DP, I may get out of 12 days without a PO myself.
Well honestly between DC/Marvel and Horror, I've got 7 POs for the year already anyway. Honestly if I can get away with 2 to 3 POs for 2017 that'd be great with me.

Well honestly between DC/Marvel and Horror, I've got 7 POs for the year already anyway. Honestly if I can get away with 2 to 3 POs for 2017 that'd be great with me.

I have 1 PO for 2016 haha. Shutting it down for a bit. All the reveals look great. Wish I had the space and money to buy everything. Haha

[emoji38] yeah Thats a good one. I have to say I'm glad my list is down to 7 heroes between Marvel and DC. Villains I'll have to handle case by case.

I shut down my DC hopes... Just too much. I have bats and supes. Maybe I'll track down the others one day.

But idk. Hard times. Be lucky to buy any statues next year. Even Spider-Man.

Looks good but doesn't bring an amazing amount of excitement. These 12 days announcements as a whole have been pretty anti-climatic for me. Hoping for a strong finish.

Looks good but doesn't bring an amazing amount of excitement. These 12 days announcements as a whole have been pretty anti-climatic for me. Hoping for a strong finish.

Wow, really? I think this is the best 12 days event they've had in years.

Wow, really? I think this is the best 12 days event they've had in years.

It seems like it to me. It's been great so far (minus 2 perhaps).

I do agree it would be nice to have a few male heroes revealed. But they need to be Marvel.

She looks real good but I don't expect them to ever finish the line. I still have a lonely Thing PF EX over here! Ha, it's been like 8 years I think since that was released. I don't know something like that.

Back