Statue - Gaming Heads - God of War - Kratos LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats your opinion. It doesn't look accurate to kratos for what they charge.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've always felt that Sideshow statue of Kratos was mediocre and overpriced. The bust really shows how far off they were on Kratos.

Agreed, I never liked that statue. I dont get why someone cant make a statue that looks like him and is doing something. Kratos is capable for some really awesome poses but they are never used.

Yeah...first off I hate the pose like you said, they can do so much more with him. Hell, if they went with a static pose I dont know why they made him look so damn puffy and hulked out. He's got an athletic, lankier appearance. And his facial expression looks like hes in his 60s. Kratos' face should definitely look more like the bust. The glossy finish and tattoos are painted in a way that just looks unrealistic and cheapens it.

I disagree with you guys who don't think the Sideshow statue was good. I personally thought it was very well done. I can't speak on the accuracy to the actual game character but it was well made and the price was normal for what it was. But I'm not a hard core fan, I even displayed it with a Claw of Hades in one hand and Blade of Athena in the other so that certainly wasn't canon. :lol

Last edited:
Thats your opinion. It doesn't look accurate to kratos for what they charge.

Of course it is my opinion. As is your opinion different and to disagree is a good thing.
I never get why someone has to state every time the expression "in my opinion" in his own post. It's rather retarded.

Of course it is my opinion. As is your opinion different and to disagree is a good thing.
I never get why someone has to state every time the expression "in my opinion" in his own post. It's rather retarded.

Lol I guess people expect they have to defend themselves from internet nerd rage as soon as possible.

I think the Sideshow statue is a cool looking statue just not very accurate and your certainly right about the glossy color on the skin. This bust looks way more like him but considering its size I would be upset if it didnt.

Just sent an email to gaming heads asking them a few questions and to my surprise they responded quite fast. I told them a 1/4 scale Kratos would sell like crazy and if it was on the cards. They said they couldn’t answer that but to continue checking. Sounds like it might.

I think sideshows kratos is great just a shame its not 1/4. This bust looks pretty good. I want it but dont know if I want to jump into getting busts.

pturtle, are they saying they may do a Kratos 1/4th scale? :horror: I would buy that in a heart beat!

I think the SSC Kratos statue is ok, but not the best of their work. And honestly I don't get why people give out the Claws of Hades with many God of War III merchandise, like the SSC statue and Play Arts Kai figure. People talk about the Blade of Olympus, Blades of Exile - on this note why do people give him the Blades of Athena for all God of War III merchandise and not the Blades of Exile? That's stupid - and Cestus, all of which were featured in demos and a lot of art. The claws are mediocre overall, but the Cestus were awesome. I don't even understand what the claws specialized in.

I still think Kratos in his God of War Armor would make a great PF :)

War_God_Armor.jpg

pturtle, are they saying they may do a Kratos 1/4th scale? :horror: I would buy that in a heart beat!

I think the SSC Kratos statue is ok, but not the best of their work. And honestly I don't get why people give out the Claws of Hades with many God of War III merchandise, like the SSC statue and Play Arts Kai figure. People talk about the Blade of Olympus, Blades of Exile - on this note why do people give him the Blades of Athena for all God of War III merchandise and not the Blades of Exile? That's stupid - and Cestus, all of which were featured in demos and a lot of art. The claws are mediocre overall, but the Cestus were awesome. I don't even understand what the claws specialized in.

No, I told them they should and they responded to be on the look out for their future products. I’m sure they will though. And God of War Armor would be insane. They should easily be able to make a PF to top sideshow’s and they can make name for themselves doing it. I hope they do.

I can never get tired of the God of War armor. It's so awesome looking, and it totally fits Kratos. Shame it's barely featured in Ghost of Sparta...

does looks good but busts are meh...
I'm not a fan of busts either...if this was a statue it'd probably be great though.
Yeah...not really a bust person but I'd LOVE some more God of War collectables. $600 is a bit out of my range.
This bust looks pretty good. I want it but dont know if I want to jump into getting busts.

1/4 scale is popular, but when displaying on a shelf, a Life-Size bust is the ultimate way to honor your favorite character(s).

I'm not getting this, but very happy this is being made. Looks pretty damn mean too.

told myself no more bust unless is pcs with acrylic eyes
but couldn't let this past.

Amazing sculpt size weight box is huge eye's are not
acrylic but still looks good my only gripe is would
prefer lighter red there's hints of it in person but still
Too dark.

I went back compare gow3 and ascension I don't know
looks like it they did changed it for ascension made it slight
darker compare to gow3 so looks to be somewhat game accurate
either way love the franchise so love this bust

Back