Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that bad but in my opinion, GH has done so well with the prototype (details, skin textures...) that finally, we exept too much. But she's great.
Well, prototype are always much better than final product, it's not a surprise... unfortunately

Not that bad but in my opinion, GH has done so well with the prototype (details, skin textures...) that finally, we exept too much. But she's great.
Well, prototype are always much better than final product, it's not a surprise... unfortunately

I don't think it's too much to expect in all honesty. First 4 Figures is Gaming Head's sister company, and I can't remember a time where their statues haven't matched the exact quality of the prototype. I think many collectors have grown accustomed to inferior production pieces, but that doesn't always have to be the case.

Ok, i didn't know. I have only Samus Varia suit of F4F and i'm happy with it so...

Im still in for this piece. The production piece is a bit cleaner from the dirtier proto, but it still looks good. Id like to see some zoomed out shots that are a foot or so away from the statue and that are in HD quality and not taken with a cell phone.

I don't think it's too much to expect in all honesty. First 4 Figures is Gaming Head's sister company, and I can't remember a time where their statues haven't matched the exact quality of the prototype. I think many collectors have grown accustomed to inferior production pieces, but that doesn't always have to be the case.

A good example even though their pieces are in another price range (for many reasons) are the XM releases so far, as close to the proto as you can get. The secret a good QC and the artist "retouch" lacking pieces.

Im still in for this piece. The production piece is a bit cleaner from the dirtier proto, but it still looks good. Id like to see some zoomed out shots that are a foot or so away from the statue and that are in HD quality and not taken with a cell phone.

I didn't take the pictures with a cell phone but with a camera. So i did what i could.

I got my laura croft last monday, and i love her, she looks great next to my nathan drake. I got her for $310 shipped awesome deal

I got my laura croft last monday, and i love her, she looks great next to my nathan drake. I got her for $310 shipped awesome deal

Looks like 4-0 so far a winner... encouraging- I await with eager anticipation :)

I'm not expecting the prototype(I think GH bit off a certain level of paint detail they couldn't chew), just arguably the best Lara statue thus far

Definitely arguable. I think even if she came out at proto levels she wouldn't beat the Snow Day comi for my money, but then again I'd say I'm a little biased on this one. :lol

Glad to see she's coming out solid after those early, less than flattering shots. Curious to see where they go next since this is mentioned to be a full line.

Definitely arguable. I think even if she came out at proto levels she wouldn't beat the Snow Day comi for my money, but then again I'd say I'm a little biased on this one. :lol

Glad to see she's coming out solid after those early, less than flattering shots. Curious to see where they go next since this is mentioned to be a full line.

Lol, Snow Day was exactly what I was thinking of when I said arguably :hi5:

Definitely the one to beat imo- I'm a little biased myself toward Lara's latest interpretation :monkey3

I love my Snow Day Lara. I'm definitely contemplating pickup up the Guardian of Light PF at some point to complement the Nathan Drake PF I have. This Lara is pretty nice and while I really enjoyed the game, I'm not attached to this version of the character enough to buy the statue.

Hmm, so I take it there's no love for the Legend PF? That's my personal favorite.

lara.jpg

Yea me too. I'm not fan of The Legend PF. I prefer The Snow Day and The guardian of Light PF

Can't decide if I should replace my Guardian of Light PF with the Gaming Heads Lara. What a hard decision!?

Back