Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outdated gaming mechanics
Outdated graphics
Tiresome reuse of Lara as nothing but a sexualized object.

I am sure the critics have more to say. And yes I played through it all. But the reboot is considerably better in every possible way.

Underworld was a terrible game all around. I remember being so upset I bought it. Legend was very fun but was also like 5 hours. I haven’t played the reboot yet, but I played all the main titles and I am glad they rebooted the series.

Oh this looks pretty nice! I may actually order this. I'm glad somebody actually made a statue of the reboot version. Love the new look and the game.

I ended up ordering the exclusive. I'm a sucker for a deal so I used the $30 discount code which basically works out to free shipping. :rock

Underworld was a terrible game all around. I remember being so upset I bought it. Legend was very fun but was also like 5 hours. I haven’t played the reboot yet, but I played all the main titles and I am glad they rebooted the series.

You are all forgetting Guardian of Light. However it was something different it was really a good Tombraider game. a shame they never released a second one in that series.

Ordered this excl of course.

So this is 1/4 scale. It's too bad it isn't mixed media. An outfit like hers would be great in mixed media.

I wish I could care more about this, but I personally thought the game was just average and I did not like how streamlined it was. There were very few puzzles too.

Last edited:
Anyone have any of their other statues? Do they feel solid?

Have their Team Fortress Line and Portal Turret and those are very solid statues. Gaming Heads has some close relationship with F4F and the quality of the statues is the same.

Yeah I have the EX Headcrab Zombie, EX Gordon Freeman, and EX Dragonborn. All are amazing. And have Fallout Bobbleheads, EX Talos statue and now EX Laura on Preorder. GH is a great company.

Although, I hope in the future we start to get action poses from them.

Really awesome statue but would've prefered it to be mix media similar to SS PFs...of course if SS makes one she'll have her body turned and head twisted looking back like all the other female PFs :lol

Really awesome statue but would've prefered it to be mix media similar to SS PFs...of course if SS makes one she'll have her body turned and head twisted looking back like all the other female PFs :lol

that's what we in the industry call 'the money shot'

Back