Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1962.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for the clear pics! Great looking statue, no complaints here.

How reliable is the Speculative Fiction shop? I'm in Canada.

I get most of my stuff through SpecFiciton, no complaints yet :)

Thanks for the clear pics! Great looking statue, no complaints here.

Thanks :) The QC on this was first rate, I think the Mass Effect line is going to be one of my favorites if the rest of the team turns out like this...

So, don't know if anyone noticed, but the scope on Garrus' sniper rifle is backwards. I wrote GH and they confirmed it. Whoops :p

Since there is sadly no general thread for Gaming Heads Mass Effect statues I thought I should mention here that there is a new statue up for pre-order in the line up : Thane Krios.

Exclusive available on Gaming Heads website (already pre-ordered) and regular will be available elsewhere as per usual.

That's one hell of a deal. Congrats!

I'm going to get another one of the Mass Effect line for the same deal this week :D so happy. I really wanted these but went through a very hard time when they were for sale. I still can't believe I got such a good deal.

Wow, I'm seriously jealous! This is one piece I really regret missing out on. That's pretty awesome that you got it at such a great price.

I missed out on this and cant find it for sale anywhere now :(
Missed this and Liara, probably gonna go all in on the rest and hope to get the two releases I missed.

Couldn't help myself and ordered Tali and Thane.
Mordin has the best exclusive from GH IMO.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Finally, Tali'zorah is getting released in Europe! I just paid for her and shipping, can't wait to receive her next week.

Hopefully the enormous delay between US and Europe release was to fix the paint sloppiness that was in a lot of feedback from early customers.

I'll post an update when I receive it, it should hopefully look great next to my Garrus and Liara statues :)

Back