Games you can't beat for some reason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of the Megaman games. PS2 Shinobi, and teh last Onimusha.

The first two being too freakin hard! And the Latter, getting stuck between levels because bad design/checkpoint system

AWWWW I forgot about Shinobi! The only reason I could suffer through that crushing difficulty was because of how cool everything looked.

Rocky_SMS.jpg

Me and my brother would spend hours and could never get past Drago.

My unfinished because of losing interest list runs into the hundreds lol , in terms of difficulty one game that comes to mind is Battletoads on the SNES. That was crazy difficult for some reason or at least I remember it that way....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Anyone remember kid chameleon That was stupid hard could never get past the game.

I've never beaten a Grand Theft Auto game. Only because after the first few hours they get boring as hell.:monkey3

Max Payne 3. I'm stuck right near the end and must have died 200 times, but just haven't been able to get past that final level :(

I think I finished GTA Vice City and one on the psp, but never San Andreas (somehow I managed to delete my save game lol) or GTA 4. I agree they get boring and there's just so many side missions you can do.

Also stopped playing Farcry 2. I really enjoyed the first one and finished it, but the second seemed to take so long to do missions.

Got stuck on the first Mass Effect as well. I just seem to die all the time up against those clone women lol. I'm not even that far into the game.

My unfinished because of losing interest list runs into the hundreds lol , in terms of difficulty one game that comes to mind is Battletoads on the SNES. That was crazy difficult for some reason or at least I remember it that way....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that was a difficult game. So was Ninja Gaiden. :panic:

Pokemon Diamond.

I only play this on airplanes, AKA when I have no access to Youtube, etc. I've been stuck in a cave pretty close to when you're fighting the final four (or whatever they're called). Every three steps, I'm hassled by Geodudes and other assorted scrubs. After about five minutes of wandering around lost in this cave, fighting Geodudes, I just say forget it, and shut the game off.

Then when I'm home, I never remember to find out the actual route out of the cave. Maybe I should do that when I'm home later.

System Shock 2. Even though quite a few people regard it highly, I was put off by its lack of realism/practicality and nuisance aspects of its game design. Shotgun wielding freaks spawning on me? Conveniently they leave no ammo when I kill them. Oh, and guns that break after firing a magazine - you'd think in the age of starships people would have figured out how to make decent firearms - even cheap guns today last long though with their intended ammunition.

There are a few more I need to revisit, though I can'y really say anything specific about them at the moment.

F-Zero. Maybe I just don't have the patience of mastering it, especially the GBA version but man does it piss me off.

PS1 Rayman, never could get past the goddamn music world. Though that was when I was very young, I figure I could do better nowadays ;p

Skyrim, Amazing game, I have put over 80+ hours on it but i got busy for a few months and I forgot where I was on the game and I can't put myself to repeat it again from the beginning.
Such games need a dedication to be played well and enjoyed as they supposed to be.

For me it has to be the last of us. Hate those dam creatures that kill instantly.

The clickers gave me a hard time, too. Try playing the game on Easy or Normal difficulty. Equip a shiv, sneak up behind them, and perform a stealth kill. Or, just create a Molotov and toss it somewhere. They'll hear the sound of the broken glass, and run into the fire - which will incinerate them in a few seconds.

Last of us is meant to be played on the hardest difficulty IMO. It's amazing that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back