Games you can't beat for some reason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ninja gaiden 2 to damn hard
MGS peace walker lost interest

couldnt beat ninja gaiden either. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to damn hard. Seriously I got through a spider boss (barely) and went to another level had to fight him again then after I barely beat him again I went to another level and there were two of them. **** it.:gah::lol

Too many RPGs to list. Most of them are the Elder Scrolls games. Not that I get bored or anything, but they're so long and time consuming that I eventually get caught up with other stuff and priorities.

Loosing interest doesn't count otherwise we'll have a gajillion titles here. :lol

You're right about Ninja Gaiden, my buddy was so furious that he snapped the disc. I've never played any of them, are they really that hardcore?

Yea that hard .hardest game I ever played.

I can never finish Lost Odyssey, got to end of disc 3 until I've decided the game definitely isn't going to get any better. Traditional is fine, but this **** is boring as ****. Dragon Quest is the only series that does traditional jrpg well.

1200/1200 NG2. ez game ez life.

It's probably the most difficult thing I ever had to do in my entire life actually though...

I can't beat the last boss on Assassin's Creed. Only tried it a few times and then got pissed off and realised I don't give a single **** about Altair and I have better things to do.

Fight night champions. Isaac is the toughest boss i've ever encountered!

And red dead redemption. Because it's boring as ****.

Never beaten a GTA game. I would start playing it, get side tracked by doing stupid stuff and then forget about the story entirely. Then after a few months of the game collecting dust, I boot it up with riot/weapons/tank codes and it glitches my game saves. :lol

Needless to say, I haven't bought GTA5 yet and I don't think ever will.

:exactly:
We got trolled real good back then. :lol

Has anyone played Silent Hill 4? I think the game is okay, nowhere near as good as the first 3 but it's deliciously dark and haunting. I recall my neighbor actually fainted playing it and some of my friends admitted being too scared to beat it.

That was the last good SH I've played ! :lecture great game. It was a weird game it kind of puts you out there with weird things and you have to figure out what to do that was nice, btw SH3 is my favourite by far.

Never beaten a GTA game. I would start playing it, get side tracked by doing stupid stuff and then forget about the story entirely. Then after a few months of the game collecting dust, I boot it up with riot/weapons/tank codes and it glitches my game saves. :lol

Needless to say, I haven't bought GTA5 yet and I don't think ever will.

That happend to me after GTA San Andreas, with the new ones I got bored easily after a couple of missions, why the main character has to be a carrier boy of the entire city? :dunno :lol I didn't play GTAV

I have a confession to make..

I have NEVER legitimately beaten Resident Evil 2 ever in my life as around the time the game came out, PSM had an article on an infinite ammo cheat. I've been using that cheat every time I play the game whether it's PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 or Vita. I am ashamed.

The first Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link. Too confusing, too annoying, not that fun, the list goes on.

Some of the open world games that have "too much going on" take me a while to beat. I get sidetracked and love doing everything that I end up getting bored and end up playing something else. This has happened to me with Fallout, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, and GTA V.

Glitches tick me off too. Especially the critical ones. The glitches in Skyrim are what has turned me off the most in that game. I couldn't get some Words of Power because of them and NONE of the patches fixed them.

Some of the open world games that have "too much going on" take me a while to beat. I get sidetracked and love doing everything that I end up getting bored and end up playing something else. This has happened to me with Fallout, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, and GTA V.

For that very reason, I tend to stick to the main story in open world games. I do side quests and other optional activities occasionally, but only if I think it's beneficial to beating the game.

For example, ACIV is a great game, love the story. But there is just too much to do in that game that it's gets boring. So I stuck to the main quests and did side missions here and there to get some upgrades, but I'll never go back and complete ACIV 100%, it would just be too boring and a waste of time.

I have never beaten an Assassins Creed game. I have plyed just about all of them and I just never get through it before I get bored Most of the time I barely make it a quarter in.

Last edited:
Back