Game Recommendations...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAOSINLA

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a game for my 10 yr old nephew (WII System).

I need recommendations for something that is transitional in violence to a more pre-teen to young teen level.

Basically, I want to get a game that my sister isn't mad at me about, but also gives him a little bit more mature content (shooter and/or otherwise).

Thx for the help!

Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Corruption or Trilogy (stay away from Other M)
Monster Hunter Tri (maybe)
Epic Mickey (Not violent per se, but definitely not entirely kiddie either)

Monster hunter tri, my daughter plays it (she's 11) and so do all her friends. walk around, hunt big monsters upgrade your stuff, and good graphics on the wii. The wifi also allows multiple players if friends have the game to. Great game for that age group.

World of Warcraft IS, indeed now easily playable for noobs or little kids..so yeah.

? In the original I did gnomergan with an 11 year old (we found out his age later) rogue in our group. He wiped us like 5 times until we gave up and disbanded. He didn't do any significant damage and he would always aggro other groups and get us destroyed. He sucked! So they made 5 mans easier?

I have a ten year old and there really isnt any "cool" games for the wii for that age group for kids trying to be a lil mature without being overly violent etc... i just bought him skyward sword for christmas though...but not really a shooter but should be enjoyable for that age group.

The Marvel Ultimate Alliance games might work too.

If that's too much, there's the Superhero Squad game as well.

Back