GAME OVER, MAN!!! Alien Warrior 1:1, at long last

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photos and nice to see a Pulse Rifle in there as well!

Looks like your wife forces you to keep them in the basement!

Thanks for the comments guys!

I'm not actually married - couldn't afford this stuff if I was:-D

Just took them outdoors into the daylight to photograph them - they look better in natural light.

CONGRATS! That must have been tough to get and even tougher as you are in the UK! I have been trying for ages but it seems impossible to get one over here.

Are you going for the AVP-R bust as well? I like you have the Predator but thought I may give it a miss especially with the HC Predator Mask Bust coming out soon....ish

No, I didn't like the Wolf bust at all - it just didn't have that same magical quality to it. Something is missing. Not as good as P1!

OHHHHHH MY GODDD MAN !!

you are the STAN WINSTON SUPER FAN NOW MAN !!

WOW !!
I got 3 of your bust.
I need the alien and your 1:1 ENDO COMBAT (full) and I will be COMPLETE TOO.

CONGRATZ MAN !!

JUST SUPER AMAZING !!

Lol, yeah it would be my dream job working for him! Even if it was just sweeping floors!

Definitely a grail bust. The queen alien bust is another beauty. Are you considering obtaining that one as well? (though it's not 1:1)

Actually have the Queen too! Should have taken her out too but she's a bit more fragile than the others. Didn't want to risk breaking a spike or pointy bit.

They look soo awesome together! :banana. Bet you have a big smile on your face every time you walk past them :D I would!:fest . I am slightly jealous though :monkey2 :lol

Where did you get a hold of the pulse rifle? Looks custom.

It's the G&P kit added to a Marui Thompson - have a google, it should be still available!
I added a few custom parts - sling, mag base, etc., I intend to do a write-up some of these days...

Back