GAME OVER, MAN!!! Alien Warrior 1:1, at long last

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MML

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I never thought I'd be posting this, but the day has finally arrived!!! I scored my grail item, courtesy of a wonderful individual who must remain anonymous!

I can't get over how amazing this is, best bust EVER. It's HUGE and HEAVY. Now I know what all the fuss is about when people talk about it. Definitely worth getting if you have the opportunity.

Now for the pics.

dsc02637tb0.jpg

dsc02638eg9.jpg

dsc02664zy7.jpg

dsc02653ey7.jpg

Simply breathtaking.
That thing is the holiest of holies (I guess only the Giger 1:1 full suit tops ths one) in the alien universe.
Congratulations dude!

Awesome photos and nice to see a Pulse Rifle in there as well!

Looks like your wife forces you to keep them in the basement!

Wow, I didn't know about that bust, best Aliens bust I've ever seen. It's just amazing.

Holy Mother of God i want that! It is one of the coolest 1:1 out there, your extremely lucky to have that man. Well done in finding it.:google:google:google:monkey5

CONGRATS! That must have been tough to get and even tougher as you are in the UK! I have been trying for ages but it seems impossible to get one over here.

Are you going for the AVP-R bust as well? I like you have the Predator but thought I may give it a miss especially with the HC Predator Mask Bust coming out soon....ish

Last edited:
OHHHHHH MY GODDD MAN !!

you are the STAN WINSTON SUPER FAN NOW MAN !!

WOW !!
I got 3 of your bust.
I need the alien and your 1:1 ENDO COMBAT (full) and I will be COMPLETE TOO.

CONGRATZ MAN !!

JUST SUPER AMAZING !!

Back