Game of Thrones 1/6 Iron Throne, all makers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, from what I can tell there are maybe 4 versions of a 1/6th Iron Throne? The Hero Club version (released in 2014?) and now being released again, I think, but I can't find them for under $330) at 18 inches; the one currently available on AliExpress (that has the circular floor piece attached but otherwise looks to be almost identical to the Hero Club throne and is way less expensive at $100) at 36cm (14 inches); one from Australia that I've never seen but read about; and one from years ago by Dark Horse that seems to be 36cm also (?) that's sold out.

Are these sizes accurate?
Can someone confirm the approximate size of the Hero Club throne?
The AliExpress throne is supposed to be 36cm tall. But I'm not sure that measurement includes the chair only or the circular base part, too. I don't suppose anyone owns this one or has in in hand photo?
Anyone know of a decent price for the Hero Club version?

Sean

Last edited:
Re: Game of Thrones Iron Throne 1/6 scale, all makers, info needed

The real one is just over 7 feet tall so in scale 14” would be correct. As for if that 14 inch measurement includes the base on that one version I don’t know that answer.

Is the Hero Club Iron Throne really being re-released? Where did you hear this? Where will it be available?

Is the Hero Club Iron Throne really being re-released? Where did you hear this? Where will it be available?

Yes. It's available on eBay. But they run around $300.
I ordered the one from Ali Express after being assured by the seller that it was indeed 36cm tall. That was $100 shipped. So now we wait and see what I get.

Sean

Congrats. I’ve been looking and found nothing so far. I’d love to see pictures with figures when you get yours. Please post when you get it!

I have the original hero club throne (made of resin and no base). I believe it's 14" but will check and confirm. It barely fits inside a detolf shelf if that is any indication of size (zero extra room height wise). It was expensive (especially shipping due to it's weight, not light!) but it's a fantastic piece and very eye catching.

Ok, so I just got the Iron Throne I ordered from AliExpress. It arrived really fast from China, and was only $100, free shipping. It seems to be pretty exactly as advertised. The chair itself is 13 inches tall, the almost 1 inch base adds another inch to that. That seller no longer has this Throne but you can find them for under $200 on AliExpress. Better than the $300+ prices on eBay for a Hero Club version.
The only drawback is that the base is just about 1/2 inch too large to allow the door to close fully on a Detlof. Otherwise very happy with it. A repaint will do wonders, too.

11.jpg

22.jpg

Sean

Last edited:
Back