Gambit Legendary Scale Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'ed exclusive :rock

First bust for me , could be the first of many i fear :clap

first bust for me as well. PO EX. I was late to the party on rogue but it seems like that is kind of a let down atm.

I ordered the EX pretty much only 'cause I want that nameplate. I'll probably sell the bust.

200194_press02-001.jpg

He does look great, and this coming from a non-Gambit fan. I might even break my own rule of buying female LSBs only. I especially like that so much of his chest is shown, unlike other male LSBs, whose busts are cut off so high that they look like midgets next to female LSBs.

BUT I'm worried about the base not laying flat on those pics. Does that mean he will be looking slightly downward unless some kind of wedge is placed beneath the base? Could they have made such a mistake? If so, I hope that will be fixed for production pieces.

So, is no one else worried about the glaring base issue? Just picture him with the base sitting properly on a flat surface - the guy will look like he's trying to take a glance up a girl's skirt!

I'm sure this will be fixed, but still.

Back