Gambit and rogue premium format custom base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! That's one of the things I always hated about these statues. I kind of want to buy these statues now!

Can you post a link to their facebook? I can't seem to find it.

Congrats Anthony. That base looks so impressive

Your going to have to pick up there other bases now :)

If interested how do we go about seeing if we can get one? The facebook link doesn't seem to show much....

nevermind, I found it!!

Last edited:
Wow that's awesome! Might be something I try down the road. Could you imagine if someone did a custom base for all 3 Rulk, Hulk, and grey Hulk. Haha

This is great! Finally, some uniformity to the X-Men PFs. I do wish Rogue was a little bit more to the side as to not cover up so much of Gambit.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Now you have it in hand I am ordering one for my pair. Think it will be more in keeping with my collection as I prefer the x men on environmental bases like Storm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for keeping us updated. Now you have it in hand I am ordering one for my pair. Think it will be more in keeping with my collection as I prefer the x men on environmental bases like Storm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Daryl

It's a good choice have to say I'm impressed with the quality if the base the x bases will be going away :)

Hi Daryl

It's a good choice have to say I'm impressed with the quality if the base the x bases will be going away :)

As you know Dark Spidey is repainting my rogue exclusive.....will post when I have all the constituent parts together again lol

You know what the problem with x-men statues/characters is... Besides wolverine, I don't have a favorite x-men. They are all equally cool, so none stand out to me when they get the statue treatment. I mean, yes the statues look great, but if I started with X-men, I'd honestly never complete it.

My favorite x-men: (in no particular order)

Wolverine
Collosus
Nightcrawler
Bishop
Cable

Who is your guys' top 5?

Back