Gambit and rogue premium format custom base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do ASAP. My rogue is away being repainted so I can't show it off to its full potential

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where did you get yours from? I sent him a message on facebook but never got an answer

I actually messaged them twice through the fb and out of nowhere they got back with me. Took them a while to ship too. Normally I would complain but this is something I really want. Hate those x bases

You know what the problem with x-men statues/characters is... Besides wolverine, I don't have a favorite x-men. They are all equally cool, so none stand out to me when they get the statue treatment. I mean, yes the statues look great, but if I started with X-men, I'd honestly never complete it.

My favorite x-men: (in no particular order)

Wolverine
Collosus
Nightcrawler
Bishop
Cable

Who is your guys' top 5?
Wolverine number one of course
nightcrawler
archangel
psylocke
magneto
colossus

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Haven't forgotten guys and will post some pictures of my base although pretty sure Antman has already posted on this forum some pics. Re Rogue she is getting a makeover to become the girl she supposed to be (at SDCC). Namely a full custom repaint so her portraits look good and THE butt will be back! I will keep my gallery updated with developments when I have them from Kevin aka dark spidey.

Back to the base, I got a reply within a few days via FB and then tracking when it was sent. Good service and well packed. Antman found they delay a bit on replies as well but seem honest enough in terms of postage and sales. Also no customs :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Haven't forgotten guys and will post some pictures of my base although pretty sure Antman has already posted on this forum some pics. Re Rogue she is getting a makeover to become the girl she supposed to be (at SDCC). Namely a full custom repaint so her portraits look good and THE butt will be back! I will keep my gallery updated with developments when I have them from Kevin aka dark spidey.

Back to the base, I got a reply within a few days via FB and then tracking when it was sent. Good service and well packed. Antman found they delay a bit on replies as well but seem honest enough in terms of postage and sales. Also no customs :)

Nice. Who is doing the custom work for you?

Nice. Who is doing the custom work for you?

Dark Spidey. He's based in Europe now which is helpful. Doing all the custom batman heads (inc one for me and a unmasked LSF wolverine head which I am excited about)

Dark Spidey. He's based in Europe now which is helpful. Doing all the custom batman heads (inc one for me and a unmasked LSF wolverine head which I am excited about)

Yeah I've seen his work. Nice man, you'll have to post some pics of her when she's done! Custom wise, I really dig rrjr and darkspidey's work. (Mostly the only two I've seen, but both are outstanding)

Yeah I've seen his work. Nice man, you'll have to post some pics of her when she's done! Custom wise, I really dig rrjr and darkspidey's work. (Mostly the only two I've seen, but both are outstanding)

Yeah he's talented so really excited by the prospect of getting her back as I have been looking for someone to do this for 2years after it I saw the original SDCC pics and realised what we missed lol. I will be sure to post pics!

As promised some closeups of my base. Good quality work. What is really nice is that these custom bases will match the XM bases fro wolverine and the Phoenix statue just announced. All sentinel and pretty much a colour match (based on Wolverines). Pair up with magneto and the rest of the custom bases from Pathfinder bases for the classic SS statues and someone could have an epic xmen display (yes I am looking at you Ant lol)
3yrajupa.jpg

sadybyve.jpg

ababubu2.jpg

As promised some closeups of my base. Good quality work. What is really nice is that these custom bases will match the XM bases fro wolverine and the Phoenix statue just announced. All sentinel and pretty much a colour match (based on Wolverines). Pair up with magneto and the rest of the custom bases from Pathfinder bases for the classic SS statues and someone could have an epic xmen display (yes I am looking at you Ant lol)
3yrajupa.jpg

sadybyve.jpg

ababubu2.jpg

Looks awesome Daryl glad you like it :)

Hmmm a full sentinel set this sound like a good prospect

I guess we don't Need to buy SS Sentinel then :lol

Lol nope

Slightly off topic BUT I would hope I can shoot this base with the SLR and both PFs soon as my custom rogue ex PF has been resculpted by Dark Spidey and is on the paint phase now

mejane7a.jpg

Also in regard to these bases I still feel that the way the XM line is going this might be a good way to match up the old SS PFs with them...Magneto is coming. Yesssss

Yup, they will fit in well. Wolverine is on Sentinel too :)

Back