Gallery of Horror (photo thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Some beautiful pieces in there, but show us some close-ups!!! This isn't a show your shelves thread! :lecture

:1-1:

^^^Some beautiful pieces in there, but show us some close-ups!!! This isn't a show your shelves thread! :lecture

:1-1:

Yessir! and let's get some more classic stuff in this fantastic thread!

Karloffs_03.jpg

Karloffs_02.jpg

Ardeth_Bey_small_02.jpg

fun things happen when you play with the shutter mechanism on your camera

Same here your lucky to have an awesome Devilman statue like that. You dont see stuff like that everyday.

I wanna see carefully lit, close-ups of every statue on that shelf with Devilman. :)

Yessir! and let's get some more classic stuff in this fantastic thread!

Karloffs_03.jpg

The eyes are absolutely stunning. I can't believe how detailed the irises are! :google

Apparently the correct plural of iris is "irides". Who knew. :huh

Wow these pics are awesome. I'm getting a camera soon and will start posting pics of my own. Awesome stuff on here.

Ok Maglor, This pic of my Jason is just for you. I played around with the shutter speeds and the white balance settings to achieve this pic. I wanted him to look like he was hiding in the darkness and you get only a glimpse. This pic came out exactly the way I envisioned it. :)

DSC_0194a.jpg

^^^ Great pics Gorillablak! :rock

Ok Maglor, This pic of my Jason is just for you. I played around with the shutter speeds and the white balance settings to achieve this pic. I wanted him to look like he was hiding in the darkness and you get only a glimpse. This pic came out exactly the way I envisioned it. :)

DSC_0194a.jpg

:clap :devil

Well done! I looks forward to seeing more!

What shutter speed did you end up using?

I used the lowest ISO at 100 with everything else remaining pretty much the same as before. The difference came from changing the White Balance from Auto to manual. That gave me the effect of only showing the area where I was shining the light on.

Nice!

You should be able to do some amazing things with that!

Have you tried going full manual with it?

Back