Gallery of Horror (photo thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a more recent take...

Friday the 13th, Jason Goes to Fallujah.:monkey3

DSC_0061_5822.jpg

DSC_0063_5824.jpg

DSC_0064_5825.jpg

@maglor

are you still planning on swapping nosferatu to a TT narrow shoulder? sideshow hands are completely compatible with TT hand pegs.
i'm not sure though about what type of neck post nosferatu has, jason's and kroenen's were different...but they both use TT body now. :]

@maglor

are you still planning on swapping nosferatu to a TT narrow shoulder? sideshow hands are completely compatible with TT hand pegs.
i'm not sure though about what type of neck post nosferatu has, jason's and kroenen's were different...but they both use TT body now. :]

For the time being I have his ankles rigged so that he stands nice and stable without using a stand (really hate stands), but I know I could get a much more natural look with a TT.

I actually have 2 Nosferatu's in my possession right now, but one of them is my brother in laws. If I can convince him to sell it to me I will have it repainted by gdb and I will put it on a TT. Should be really rad if it ever happens!

zerogouki, your cemetary shots of the Harbinger (zombie priest) are phenomenal!!! It looks like something straight out of a Romero film!! Bravo to you!

WOW, that helen(?) looks wicked...may i ask who made her? and how big is she, 1/6 scale by any chance?

that harbinger by the tombstone is like a movie still.

WOW, that helen(?) looks wicked...may i ask who made her? and how big is she, 1/6 scale by any chance?

It's Hellen, with 2 L's.

It's not her first appearance in this thread. From a few pages back:

Look her up. Spelled with 2 L's you should be able to search for her easy. Sadly not a 1/6 scale figure, but very cool none-the-less.

I've posted this picture before but I want to post it again partly because it's one of my favorites...

P1060128.jpg

...and partly to bump the thread. ;)

oh snap. so that was hellen...i thought that was a custom made figure with rooted hair(*light painted hellen). :]

Back