Galaxyshop.eu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galaxyshop

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

Please let me introduce our shop.
For a few years we are one of the most respected online shops for collectibles in the Netherlands. Last saturday we launched our new site: www.galaxyshop.eu
We grant a discount on international orders >€150 of €5,95 and offer loads of (Sideshow) Collectibles for great prices and many are for sale.
Come pay us a visit because, for a limited time, you can use the coupon code 'sideshowcollectors' for a €10 discount on all orders!

All the best and see you soon @ Galaxyshop.eu
Regards, Ramon.

Hey Ramon, remember me?

:wink1:

Good to see things are taking off like they should! Site looks great!

Hope you'll do good business but i know you'll do!

Hi 'Kinky',

Of course I remember who you are! How are you doing? Thanks for the compliments.....See you in Gent (FACTS) next week?
All the best!
The discount code is only for foreign customers, sorry.....;)

Re: Galaxyshop.eu Colossus Premium Format Discount

Hi folks,

We are offering the new Colossus Premium Format for only 349,50 including international shipping! Use discount code colossus2011 when ordering and july 2012 will be your month!

Kind regards, Ramon.
www.galayshop.eu

You have the link wrong my friend

Hi just to let all European based collectors know about this shop.

Ramon is one of the nicest sellers out there. I bought the SS Dewback, Figrin Dan and Commander Bly.

They were shipped as soon as he got them in stock and was in constant contact with me letting me know the status of my order.

I can't recommend this guy highly enough.

Jay.

Back