Galaxy S 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
As an apple guy, I must say I'm impressed with what they are showing. I have a tough decision coming up.

Yeah my mate was a die hard apple fan & he's getting this which surprised me. I'm pretty happy with my 5, it does everything I want it to but I'm noticing more & more are moving over now.

I switched from iPhone as well but be prepared for android glitches if you change. I like my phone I just don't like the glitchy software. **** like email notifications stop working or chrome will freeze up. This **** never happened with my I phones.

I switched from iPhone as well but be prepared for android glitches if you change. I like my phone I just don't like the glitchy software. **** like email notifications stop working or chrome will freeze up. This **** never happened with my I phones.

That's my number one reservation.

cant complain about my S3, specs alone is more than my required need. no plans for an upgrade.

Got an iPhone 5 and it was a piece of ****,returned and got a Galaxy Note 2.Happy camper now.:wave

I've never had that problem with the Galaxy Nexus.

The S4 has some great stats and cool ideas, but I wish they made it look cooler, it looks almost exactly like the S3. I get my next upgrade in August so I'll see what's out at the time.

Hardware specs alone don't wow me. Plus, Android is pure junk... so, pass. I'll stick with my iPhone 5 for at least another year.

Hardware specs alone don't wow me. Plus, Android is pure junk... so, pass. I'll stick with my iPhone 5 for at least another year.

I like some of the photo features. Its really the only thing I use my phone for anymore now that I have my iPad.

Plus, Android is pure junk... so, pass. I'll stick with my iPhone 5 for at least another year.
Same could be said for Apple hardware.

Had 2 Iphones both died 1 year and month or so later. The center button failed, one started before warranty was up and I was told " its because to many apps are running" by three different apple stores. Then once warranty was up I was told its hardware issue and its pretty common problem, to bad you warranty is up. I have had 2 Ipads start having touch issues (touch one spot it would hit a spot on other side of screen. Lucky both wee covered under warranty.

Problem I find with this subject is that most people who comment on this debate either love's one of the brands & hate's the other & you just get nowhere. You basically need to find out for your self which one suits you.

I'm thinking I'm making the move to an android device. I'm just not sure to go with this one or the HTC One. Anyone have the HTC phone?

I have had both. Both have their faults. I now have a s2 and will get the s4. What I got sick of with apple was them not really doing anything new. They just got lte on their phones. Each phone comes out and I am not wowed by it. I am waiting for that wow factor again that I had with the first one. I think apple relizes too much on the drones who will just buy the product since it is a new apple product. I love apple products, but their phones have been slowly fading into oblivion. I own only Mac computers in my house and love them. But, apple needs to change its tune and make some big changes to the iPhone, not just a tiny change. That is not going to get it done. I would love to come back to the iPhone, but until then, I won't.

That is why I want to change. Just want to feel like I got something new. Chances are I will go right back to apple after my 1.5 year experiment. :lol

I'm behind as I only have the s2 but I do love it and am happy with it. I'll probably stick with galaxy until they aren't made anymore.

I'm behind as I only have the s2 but I do love it and am happy with it. I'll probably stick with galaxy until they aren't made anymore.

I said that about iphone but I'm bored with the interface. It is a solid phone and I love apple. I just want a change. My upgrade is on 5/14 but they are going to let me do it 5/1. So I guess Wednesday I'll pick one of them up.

While I always get a twinge of jealousy when I have the previous model of something, it really won't bother me. I take advantage of maybe 1% of the S3's functionality.

Back