Galadriel, wip sculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Adder and Dad's Army, Fun sculpts.

Ahm- not all that good, Blackadder. Rather hoped I'd get through the whole show, go back to work at Pratt and Sons, keep wicket for the Croydon Gentlemen, marry Doris. Made a note in my diary on the way here. Simply says: "Bugger".

Excellent sculpts man really liking them any chance you'd ever offer any of them?

And to think it all started with an Ostrich and an archy duke called Ferdinand.

Thanks Bullet, maybe some day I will get round to molding them, it depends on demand.

Cheers,
Peter.

And to think it all started with an Ostrich and an archy duke called Ferdinand.

Thanks Bullet, maybe some day I will get round to molding them, it depends on demand.

Cheers,
Peter.

Awesome well there's a number of them I'd take if you ever do:

Cpt Blackadder, Baldrick, Melchett, Darling, Flashheart and of course the honourable Lt George Colthurst St Barleigh.

Would probably be interested in a few of the DA ones as well Jones is a cert and probably Pike, Mainwaring and Wilson. Your Godfrey and Frazer are spot on as well well done.

Have you ever considered doing a Del Boy and Rodney? I'd kill to have the Only Fools boys on display in my collection! In fact I'd probably take the lot anything you would be prepared to do Boycie, Trigger, Denzel, Grandad, Uncle Albert.

Do you do commissions lol?

Awesome well there's a number of them I'd take if you ever do:

Cpt Blackadder, Baldrick, Melchett, Darling, Flashheart and of course the honourable Lt George Colthurst St Barleigh.

Would probably be interested in a few of the DA ones as well Jones is a cert and probably Pike, Mainwaring and Wilson. Your Godfrey and Frazer are spot on as well well done.

Have you ever considered doing a Del Boy and Rodney? I'd kill to have the Only Fools boys on display in my collection! In fact I'd probably take the lot anything you would be prepared to do Boycie, Trigger, Denzel, Grandad, Uncle Albert.

Do you do commissions lol?

Thanks Bullet, yes there are plenty of character sculpts to go at and yes I do take commissions.:exactly:

Cheers,
Peter.

Commission Opie from SOA sculpt.

103_0167_zpsbaef87a6.jpg

102_9083.jpg

Doctore

102_9485.jpg

Kirk Douglas Spartacus

102_9589.jpg

Wes Studi Magua.

103_0222_zpsd621e557.jpg

All comments appreciated, thanks for looking.
Cheers,
Peter.

Last edited:
Re: Steve Mc Queen sculpt castings.

wow peter, i am looking for the same type of bash, i have a sculpt and glove and ball, but would really love yours, please let me know if you ever offer it, thanks.

wow peter, i am looking for the same type of bash, i have a sculpt and glove and ball, but would really love yours, please let me know if you ever offer it, thanks.

Thanks mightyq, I made a mold from this headsculpt and am waiting for
resin to cast from it.

Cheers,
Peter.

Look really great Peter, have you ever done Paul Newman. I'd love to put a figure together from cool hand Luke.

Look really great Peter, have you ever done Paul Newman. I'd love to put a figure together from cool hand Luke.

Thanks fhanatos, yes, I did a Paul Newman sculpt a while ago
I'll have to find the pics.

Cheers,
Peter.

Also was it you over at Osw that did Yul Brynner. If so I'd love to get one of those casts.

Good to see you on here Peter:)
I think this might be your best work, I have used it, not only, for Hilts but also Jake Holman from The Sand Pebbles.
I think the sculpt really captures the character of the man as well as his likeness.

tge-19.jpg

pebbles-10.jpg

Back