Galadriel, wip sculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lurtz from LOTR commission sculpt.

Hi guys, this my sculpt of Richard Burton.

picture3982.jpg

And here he is as a finished figure in this super customized jeep, both done by ninja Viking.

All comments appreciated.

Re: My heads / your figures 3 Richard Burton.

Ahh glad to see your still doing these cracking sculpts. Have a few commsions in mind, just need to get organised. Love that richard burton very nice indeed.
Will be in touch soon:)

Ahh glad to see your still doing these cracking sculpts. Have a few commsions in mind, just need to get organised. Love that richard burton very nice indeed.
Will be in touch soon:)

Thanks sparkstron, yes, I am still going at the headsculpts, you know what they say, "practice makes perfect", look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi guys, this is my jack Palance sculpt.

Here he is as the bad guy from Shane by Bernard2002;

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: My heads / your figures 4 Jack Palance..

Hi guys here is another version of Ellie from The Last of us,hope you like her.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: My heads / your figures 4 Jack Palance..

Thanks guys, this is my Punisher sculpt.

This is the excellent punisher custom figure by Leatherneck.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: My sculpts on your figures 5 The Punisher..

Cool Punisher, I like the use of the pouches as two rows of teeth for the skull:clap

Cool Punisher, I like the use of the pouches as two rows of teeth for the skull:clap

Thanks The Skull, yes, I think ninja Vikings presentation of the finished figure is very good, which always brings the best from the sculpt.

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi guys, been watching the Vikings tv series and thought Ragnar would make a good subject for a sculpt, hope you like him.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: Ragnar Lothbruk, Vikings, sculpt...

Yes! I've been waiting for someone to do Ragnar! Would make an absolutely fantastic figure. Maybe you should cast that one. :dunno

Hi guys, been watching the Vikings tv series and thought Ragnar would make a good subject for a sculpt, hope you like him.

Oh man I really love to have a Ragnar custom. PM Sent !!!!!

Cheers,
Peter.

Oh man I really love to have a Ragnar custom. PM Sent

Re: Ragnar Lothbruk, Vikings, painted sculpt...

Pete, would you considering offering this one? It's seriously spot on man, amd I'd love to have a Ragnar in my collection. We have the ability to do casts if you'd be alright with offering him up! Also, we can do the tattoo on the side of his head. Let me know!

-Hunter

Last edited:
Re: Ragnar Lothbruk, Vikings, painted sculpt...

Pete, would you considering offering this one? It's seriously spot on man, amd I'd love to have a Ragnar in my collection. We have the ability to do casts if you'd be alright with offering him up! Also, we can do the tattoo on the side of his head. Let me know!

-Hunter

Yes Please Peter we need Ragnar!!!!

Re: Ragnar Lothbruk, Vikings, sculpt...

Thanks guys, for your comments, Ragnar might become available depending on demand.

Cheers,
Peter.

Back