Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF? Undo what they did? GTW overall is a very nice piece. I meant to cancel mine for $$ and space reasons but am very happy to have it. This is one of the nicest PF's I've seen.

Josh, I was hoping that seeing GTW in person at SDCC would sway me. But, when I saw the cheap-looking leather skirt, and the face sculpt that makes him look like a tired ol' geezer . . . my mind wasn't swayed. This face sculpt made him look older than Theoden when he was possessed . . .

And the Ice cream swirl of a beard didn't help either. I will say that compared to GTW PF, this Galadriel PF is looking better, though I'm holding out on getting it at a retailer since there was no exclusive -- AFTER, I've confirmed that she looks good in person and the Production pics don't make her look worse.

Here are some stills:

galad02.jpg

galad01.jpg

I think it looks pretty good in the Backstage Pass. I'm liking this one more and more actually...

See, the problem of polystone/real hair is quite apparent in the profile view.

Even though they seem to have matched the colors quite well.

I'm surprised they have yet to get this approved. Didn't Dusty mention they were waiting for approval on this one a year ago?

This PF is the worst one yet, the 'real' hair make it look like a porcelain doll.

C'mon Sideshow, bring on another baddie !!

This PF is the worst one yet, the 'real' hair make it look like a porcelain doll.

C'mon Sideshow, bring on another baddie !!

Four good guys in a row.....yes it's time for some bad guys :naughty

Back