Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Allan.

Like icruise stated, she looks decent. Not something I'd be interested in, but I'm glad you are happy with it.

The hair and Clothing look awesome... the face and hand have no life in them. Still doesn't look anything like the actress to me... BUT, It is a great representative peice for the character.

Ok, I got # 132 / 500 today. Overall it's a solid p.f.

It's not up there with Lurtz or Aragorn. But, I like it better then Frodo and probably Gandalf the White.

Her hood is poseable. The costume is top-notch. Likeness is pretty good, I think. I prefer this one to the Weta statue. My nitpick is the lipstick we worried about. It's a bit much. I am very happy they changed the hair to sculpted, it looks alot better then the prototype did. Plus, the edition size is nice.

Here's some pictures I took outside. A couple with her hood and one without.

All in all. I really like this p.f. and am looking to the Moria Orc, Uruk-Hai Berserker, and hopefully plenty of other LotR p.f.'s
DSC00004.jpg

Very nice, thanks for the pics buddy :wave
Love that character, shes very detailed and the hair looks so much better than when we first saw it
x :duff

Great pics. This turned out much better than anticipated.

Once again SS shows that this can be the best line they have. The clothing looks amazing.

This really can be one of the best lines they've got, in terms of quality. The costumes on the LOTR PFs are great.

Thats something I never thought of with this line, since I dont collect it. But I like these pics, Aragorn was great and the Orc and Beserker are sure hits. So you are right. The SW PF's I have made my cancel the 12 inch line since their quality was so superb. This LOTR PF is sure looking good.

Ugh, that first pic makes her look like Claire Danes. Not sure why it would be difficult to capture Cate Blanchett especially in 1/4 scale! And I'm not sure if her ears should really flare out like that. Apologies for nitpicking, but the small inconsistencies I'm seeing, along with the issue of her hair is not giving me any warmer fuzzies.

The hair and Clothing look awesome... the face and hand have no life in them. Still doesn't look anything like the actress to me... BUT, It is a great representative peice for the character.

:lecture:

Yep thats pretty much how i feel but i'm glad your happy with it Agent and thanks for the pics.;)

Just got mine, I think the likeness is good and although I was a supporter of the real hair, I think this works better. The red lipstick does detract from it. I've never repainted a PF, but this seems like it would be an easy fix.

I've rided SSC recently about how they take the easy path sometimes, but the costuming on this piece is nothing short of amazing. You don't see custom figures with this much detail in the costuming.

Perhaps I'll do a full review after snapping some shots - I think she's getting a bad rap and the record needs to be set right.

Just got mine, I think the likeness is good and although I was a supporter of the real hair, I think this works better. The red lipstick does detract from it. I've never repainted a PF, but this seems like it would be an easy fix.

I've rided SSC recently about how they take the easy path sometimes, but the costuming on this piece is nothing short of amazing. You don't see custom figures with this much detail in the costuming.

Perhaps I'll do a full review after snapping some shots - I think she's getting a bad rap and the record needs to be set right.

But you have to agree that the red lips are unforgivable. NO WHERE in the movie is it ever like that.

But you have to agree that the red lips are unforgivable. NO WHERE in the movie is it ever like that.

I think we all pretty much agree on that, would love the ask SS what they were thinking and more the point what reference they were using to base the lip stick on.

Still, at least its the only thing that's wrong, putting it much in the same ball park as Frodo, needing just a little paint touch up.

New Line has a lot of influence on paint ops, I know this one went back and forth a few times just on that topic alone.

gala1.jpg

gala2.jpg

gala3.jpg

gala4.jpg

gala5.jpg

gala6.jpg

gala7.jpg

PHOTOSHOPPED
gala8p.jpg

The costuming looks fantastic, if I had more room I would pick this up; and I just might if I can find one cheap enough.

Nice shots, Allan! :clap

It just looks too much like a big doll. The likeness is better than i've seen in previous photos but the stance is just awkward to the point of being forced like GTW, and there's too much cloth...her clothes look too big for her

Back