Galadriel in the da Garden!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: .

Galadriel showed up just now. She is intact :rock and I see no repair marks either. The Dress on mine looks very very stunning and as impressive as the one I saw at SDCC.

Re: 1

I think the statue's nose is not quite right, Cate's is more flat across the front. She does look half-asleep.

The Galadriel Bust face is better, very beautiful.

:gala

Re: Galadriel is tipsy?

Thought I'd post this here since it's on the topic of the waitress. I had a feeling this might happen sooner or later (funny thing I mentioned to the girlfriend that I have received all my statues in perfect condition prior to opening this one up) but I just wanted to confirm that this indeed is not the way it should be. The handle looks totally warped, I'm assuming it should be relatively straight.

Thanks in advance anyone!

20050908_IMG_0005-resize.jpg

20050908_IMG_0003-resize.jpg

:( :(

Got thinkin' after posting this.... what exactly does QC Passed mean?? Do they just look the statue over?? Is it just a sticker they put on there to reassure the buyer?? The handle does not look like it was broken during transit. It looks like it was made improperly and it's twisting and breaking off. I dunno.. :dunno

It is clearly coming out of her hand, I would send her back. 8o

That looks broken to me...

Mine had 3 defects.

1. Broken Kool-Aid handle

2. Broken Left Fingers.

3. Half-Assed (Halfling Ass heh...) Repair job on another finger.

AND STILL NO COLLECT FOR LIFE WRISTBAND.

!

AND STILL NO COLLECT FOR LIFE WRISTBAND.
Same here as it costs what 2 cents!!!!!

As far as the waitress..........:sick :x :puke

I would send it back!!!!!

Re: !

The answer to the wristband problem is that these come in their own shipping boxes, and I don't think there is a way for SS to insert the band. I know it seems kinda :sick esp since they advertised these, but I have only gotten mine from helms or busts.

So I emailed SS about a replacement. They told me to destroy Galadriel and send pics..blah blah...I know others here have had to destroy their damaged goods before, has anyone INTERNATIONAL had to destroy one?? This kinda sucks because when they send a replacement I will have to pay the duties and taxes again!!! CRAZY!! Considering keeping her and just forkin out more dough for another from a boardmember. Feel bad even thinking of destroying her... :pow

Galadriel

Silverbc3,

I am from Canada too and I received a replacement for my broken Pippin. When SS sends you a replacement you do not have to pay for duties and taxes again because Fedex knows it is a replacement.

NN

Good to know napoleoncdn!!

I haven't thought of using a hammer just yet. I was thinking a band saw...
nice straight edges and then crazy glue it together again!! But I'm sure SS wants to see many many little bits of her. I will have to do it tomorrow morning then....I'll save an avi file of it and upload to show everyone, of course I will post a WARNING before anyone was to watch it...very disheartening... :galadriel :(

anyone know where to upload avi files on the net?

Back