Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You little bi tches had me worried there for a minute, but I called and confirmed that you didn't cancel sh-t. Nice try though...

Cause they want to ensure themselves they did infact get the Galactus bust and not the Pitu exclusive version.

Actually, I was wondering if I could pay Pitu to dress up like his picture mock up and sit on my dresser!

ebay already for $499 :horror

Yeah, that is someone who has it as a BIN.. I hate when people post stuff like this. Who's foolish enough to pay outstanding BIN prices like that, especially moments after a piece sells out and for a stupid name plate.

btw Quadcent, how are you bud?

Yeah, that is someone who has it as a BIN.. I hate when people post stuff like this. Who's foolish enough to pay outstanding BIN prices like that, especially moments after a piece sells out and for a stupid name plate.

I am sure he's reading that right about now. heh

yeah, that would be the day...pay double the amount for a bust and surfer to get the name plate! Someone will though.

Nah, near all LSBs are on a major decline on the market. I almost pulled th egun on Doom and it went for $120 something.

great man, yourself.

is there really one listed for $499, i just posted it to ^^^^ with everyone:naughty

i got the WL but if it don't convert i'll take a reg at a discounted price.

LAME JOKE TIME:

What did the sculpter say to a group of aggrivating models?

time to bust some heads! ohhhh.....:rotfl

Back