Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitugalactus.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

My order wouldn't go through because it said my card info wasn't updated even though they just charged my Namor on the same card a couple of days ago. I called in and got my order in for the EXC. LOL

BB

How am I supposed to remember who he is? :confused:

I like to mess with special needs kids and put the nameplates in front of the wrong character. Unfortunately since they can't read...and no one ever asks them to identify Marvel characters by site my efforts go mostly unrewarded....

How am I supposed to remember who he is? :confused:

It only has his name on the base in huge colorful font :p

Maybe thats what SS should do to help the LSB market, remove the name from the bust.

once it comes close to shipping and billing time, and the reg ones on ebay are going for $150-$200 these orders will be dropping like britney spears pants at a night club

Are we talking Britney 10 years ago or Britney now? I don't think I'd care to see that with Britney now.

Oh, who'm I kidding? :D

My order wouldn't go through because it said my card info wasn't updated even though they just charged my Namor on the same card a couple of days ago. I called in and got my order in for the EXC. LOL

BB

I am going to try that!

....hmm, they just started questioning why I was trying to buy something with your card.

I like to mess with special needs kids and put the nameplates in front of the wrong character. Unfortunately since they can't read...and no one ever asks them to identify Marvel characters by site my efforts go mostly unrewarded....

You should have just gone all out with this comment and called them retards. It's not like it would make it any more offensive to retards.:lol:lol:lol

Are we talking Britney 10 years ago or Britney now? I don't think I'd care to see that with Britney now.

Oh, who'm I kidding? :D

Actually Britney of now looks a lot like the Britney of 10 years older... just, errr, 10 years older.

That, and two kids, a fat trailer park of an ex, and... well... I miss the old Britney of 1999 in the school girl outfits.

Back