Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitugalactus.jpg

wow!....this is what an oompa loompa would see in the presence of galactus!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Insanely hilarious!....love it!

Ex or not it's a great looking bust. I never understood the nameplates. Does anyone actually display it that way? just looks gay to me. I Don't collect the lsb so no urge to buy. killer for those of you who do.

You should have just gone all out with this comment and called them retards. It's not like it would make it any more offensive to retards.:lol:lol:lol

Bannister...retards??.....thats cold! You should never be allowed to play nasty pranks on the special needs kids!

Are we talking Britney 10 years ago or Britney now? I don't think I'd care to see that with Britney now.

Oh, who'm I kidding? :D

ah, neither i was just refering to how every guy she has around her, seems to want to try and get her pregnant, so they can live off of her.

funny how she quickly she got her figure back in the last 6 months though, i wonder how much it costs for someone to do the workouts for you.

OUCH!!!

That's even meaner than my stab!

You took it too far meeistah!

You're right Eli! I'm sorry Pitu! And if its any consolation i always hear people talking about how dense you are! :rotfl:rotfl

j/k of course! :peace

Ex or not it's a great looking bust. I never understood the nameplates. Does anyone actually display it that way? just looks gay to me. I Don't collect the lsb so no urge to buy. killer for those of you who do.

If you don't know who it is, no point to getting it. Anyone looking at it who doesn't know who it is probably won't be impressed by it, either. If you have to explain who the bust is to try to impress those who see it, there is probably no chance of them being impressed with the statue, anyway.

I dont understand the fuss over a nameplate.

I could see if Surfer was the exclusive, but a nameplate???

hmmmm...........

Well, turns out the order I got 3 minutes in was a regular... but once the site went back up I looked and I have 2 on order one of which is the exclusive :rock

So I guess even though I got a software error message the first order still went through :banana

If you don't know who it is, no point to getting it. Anyone looking at it who doesn't know who it is probably won't be impressed by it, either. If you have to explain who the bust is to try to impress those who see it, there is probably no chance of them being impressed with the statue, anyway.

Name plates from LSBs are a great way to label a collection of a specific character beyond the bust itself. That being said, who has an extensive Galactus collection? :lol

ah, neither i was just refering to how every guy she has around her, seems to want to try and get her pregnant, so they can live off of her.

funny how she quickly she got her figure back in the last 6 months though, i wonder how much it costs for someone to do the workouts for you.

It wasn't like she was a fat ass. She had normal thin girl weight.... she dropped 20 lbs at most... anyone can do that in 6 months. Heck I did that for a competition in 6 weeks! Granted half of that was water weight.

Body building folks!

Ahhh shutup the lot of yous.

Bah...

meh...

ahsgagdja

That ^^^^^ sold out before i even got to hit the order button...oh well not got the nameplate boo...hoo

Well, turns out the order I got 3 minutes in was a regular... but once the site went back up I looked and I have 2 on order one of which is the exclusive :rock

So I guess even though I got a software error message the first order still went through :banana

PRAISE BE TO THE KURGAN!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Bannister-3
Galactiboy-1
Shai Hulud-1

The Kurgan is strong!!!

Back