• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Galactus legendary scale bust for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Chino

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello

Today i have for sale a Galactus legendary scale bust.

The bust is in mint condition, minor the box that i don`t have anymore due to a bad handling from sideshow a while back. This is not a big deal because i will go to a professional packaging store to make a custom box just for this beast. BTW The silver surfer is also in excellent condition.

The reason im selling this is because i have to pay old medical bills.

The price im asking is 300 dollars plus 50 for the shipping. This thing weights a lot ! without a package about 20 pounds maybe 24 when packed.

The form of payment i would like is western union money transfer, paypal would be ok but i need the money not a paypal fund, due to the reason im selling the piece, so please if you can send the payment through western union I'd appreciate the help.

Finally here are some pics for you guys to see.

g5da.jpg

soe4.jpg

mvd1.jpg

Last edited:
I don`t have any problems with payment through paypal.

Although at least the 50 dollars shipping cost would be better if it was sent through western Union.

Fantastic Statue! This piece is getting hard to find, Great price btw!

I understand but it was sideshow`s fault.

The box was damaged but the piece was in excellent condition.

The price is a steal hope someone would give it a good home.

Back