• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Galactisales- Marvel, Hot Toys, Star Wars, Customs & Part-Outs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, ANH Ex Kenobi & Mt Doom Frodo- Prices Lowered!

And replied... Dr. Frank is sold :duff

Added my Exclusive Hot Toys Mark III BD figure :duff

Re: FS: HT Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, ANH Ex Kenobi & Mt Doom Frodo- Prices Lowered!

Bump and added a picture of the "underpants" for Iron Man... no discoloration noted on them. But I did see a bit of pink on the armor under the the main stomach plate and underwear.

So, don't know if that's normal or not... but if it is discoloration it's pretty minor as you don't usually see that unless you stretch him backward. Also tested all the lights and they're working and bright as well :duff

Daily bump before listing on eBay :duff

Bump... didn't get to eBay yet :lol

Still chuggin' along :panic:

Still plugging away :pfft:

Re: FS: Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, ANH Ex Kenobi,Mt Doom Froo & Betomatali Pennywise!!!

Betomatali Pennywise added ::panic::panic:

Re: FS: Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, ANH Ex Kenobi,Mt Doom Frodo & Betomatali Pennywise!

And like that Pennywise is now pending :rock

Re: FS: Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, ANH Ex Kenobi & Mt Doom Frodo!!!

I know right... kind of crazy. I've seen even higher sold ones on eBay :lol

Re: FS: Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, ANH Ex Kenobi, Mt Doom Frodo & Dragon Astronaut!

Added the Dragon Astronaut :rock

Re: FS: Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, Ex Kenobi, Mt Doom Frodo, Astronaut & Custom Punishe

Added my custom Punisher :rock

Re: FS: Iron Man Mark III BD Ex, Ex Kenobi, Mt Doom Frodo, Astronaut & Custom Punishe

Bump-a-doo :duff

Bumping it again... Astronaut should be sold, just waiting on the payment.

Back