• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Galactisales- Marvel, Hot Toys, Star Wars, Customs & Part-Outs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: 1/6 PT Star Wars, Custom Ghostbusters & Dr. Frankenstien! Price Drops 6/20!!!

Price Drops again :panic:

Re: FS: 1/6 PT Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Dr. Frank & Mt Doom Frodo! Price Drops 6/20!!

Vader body is sold... prices dropped and added the custom MT Doom Frodo!!!

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 PT Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Dr. Frank & Mt Doom Frodo! Price Drops 6/20!!

Gettin' rid of the PT stuff. :rock

I dig Dr. Frankenstein and Mt. Doom Frodo.

Thanks man :duff

Another day, another bump :duff

Assaj and probe droids sold :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 PT Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Dr. Frankenstein, Mt Doom Frodo & OG Robocop!

Put the SW figures up on eBay, but will still honor the prices listed here.

The rest will go up tonight, and I added the original HT Robocop figure :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Dr. Frank, Mt Doom Frodo, Robocop, 2 Custom Keno

A few items are now pending and I added two great custom Kenobis... and to be clear the ANH does come with the original factory painted head as well, think of the other one as a bonus :duff

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Dr. Frank, Mt Doom Frodo, Robocop, 2 Custom Keno

Plo Exclusive, Ki Adi Mundi and OOM-9 sold!!! :panic:

If you ever break up the Ghostbusters lot i'm interested by Venkman :)

I imagine a few would be :lol Probably not going to break them up until it becomes desperate, but I'll keep you in mind :duff

And bump for another day and maybe another dollar :huh

Buy some stuff bump :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Dr. Frank, Mt Doom Frodo, Robocop, Kenobis- New

Added new pics in the second post :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Star Wars, Ghostbusters, Dr. Frank, Mt Doom Frodo, Robocop, Kenobis- New

Stuff not listed yet will be going on eBay tonight :duff

A few items sold... others on eBay, but still willing to accept offers :duff

Pleased to be buying my junk :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Kenobis, Dr. Frankenstein, Mt Doom Frodo & HT Robocop- Prices Lowered!

A few things sold and prices lowered again :duff

Re: FS: 1/6 Kenobis, Dr. Frankenstein, Mt Doom Frodo & HT Robocop- Prices Lowered!

Robocop is sold and the ROTS Kenobi is pending :duff

Re: FS: ANH Ex Kenobi, Dr. Frankenstein & Mt Doom Frodo- Prices Lowered!

ROTS Kenobi is sold... let's move the rest of this stuff :duff

Re: FS: ANH Ex Kenobi, Dr. Frankenstein & Mt Doom Frodo- Prices Lowered!

Another day another bump...

Back