G4 network might be coming to an end

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like others, I enjoyed that channel years ago, but over the last few years whenever I tuned in it was game shows, reality shows, crappy movies, and they would throw in the annoying (to me) Attack of the Show. . .show every once in awhile for good measure. Nothing I really cared to watch, so I stopped watching altogether.

Surprised? Nope. G4tv died after they got rid of what made them popular. Gaming. Blister, sweat , the old xplay, cinamatech and others. Hopefully we get something like that back in the future

G4 is dead to me without Adam Sessler. Actually, they already were. He just made watching the channel more bearable.

I hope kevin Perrira starts a new video game show and brings on Adam Sessler. As of right now there is no replacement for kevin perria so Sarah underwood will prob fill in. Its been rumored that Jessica Chobot might take his place.

Can't stand that her. Her personality just gets on my nerves. :monkey4

Last edited:
Only reason why I would watch attack of the show is to see Sara Underwood. But yea, the tecttv days were pretty fun

Surprised? Nope. G4tv died after they got rid of what made them popular. Gaming. Blister, sweat , the old xplay, cinamatech and others. Hopefully we get something like that back in the future

There are other vg shows, like on spike...but it comes on like 1 am. Just shows how few watch, thus the time slot.

So I can see why g4 is going away or being changed to another reality channel.

Kevin and aots even though can be pretty bad at times are still one of my favorite reasons to have cable... just enjoy people talking about games and the net he will be missed here at my house, ill look forward to checking out what he does in the future and i hope g4 doesnt die entirely.. but i do miss techtv and the good ol computer talk back in the day.

Back