G4 network might be coming to an end

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its a sad day first Addam sessler leaves know Kevin perrira is leaving attack of the show his last episode will be may 31st but he will stay to help with the e3 coverage. Many people are saying that the show might be going into a different direction thats why perrira is leaving and sessler left over contract. Allison hasslip also left last year. Theres a rumor that Jessica chobot might replace kevin perrira. Sessler and perrira were part of the orginal tech tv group before the ymerged and became g4.

It sucks cause they are phasing out all there video game stuff in favor of cops marrathons and campus pd crap and perrira was not happy about it.

I'm surprised G4 and gaming-centric programming lasted as long as it did without transforming itself completely. I always thought that they pandered to a very limited audience. To be honest, I haven't seen an episode of X-Play or AotS since...2008-9 maybe. Did like their gaming convention coverage though.

Im looking forward to american ninja warrior would be nice to see an american complete the whole coarse for the first time ever.

Oh yeah I do really like Ninja Warrior. :lol

Anyway, I liked G4 more back when they still had Icons and Cheat! with Kristin Holt's legs.

I thought that I was going to miss G4 when DirecTv dropped them... yeah, I haven't.

For a while there, they were doing well, had some original shows lined up with Spaceballs and Marvel anime, Movies That Don't Suck, and AoTS was once actually somewhat funny. Then the shows started premiering and were poorly written, AOTS stopped being funny, and now as you guys say, all they do is run Cops and Cheaters marathons. Can't say I'll miss them.

AotS is the most painful show on television, it's just not funny. The only thing I would miss would be their SDCC coverage.

G4 was awesome when it first started. They must have some real _______s running the place. Where is kevin P going? I didn't know he was leaving.

AotS has been great lately. It's really sad that they are letting the channel die. Seems like the execs just really don't see the point in the channel.

Oh no, where am I going to watch reruns of COPS 6 hours a day?!

Haha, tru tv has like 4 spin off shows.

I am surprised they are even gonna cover E3, why bother if you're going out of business so to speak.

G4 was awesome when it first started. They must have some real _______s running the place. Where is kevin P going? I didn't know he was leaving.

Kevin P will host up untill may 31st and do the e3 coverage. Kevin perria has his own production company and he plans to do other shows he says.

AotS has been great lately. It's really sad that they are letting the channel die. Seems like the execs just really don't see the point in the channel.

That's the problem.

In my humble opinion they started getting away from what they were WITH AOTS although I still enjoyed watching it. I liked it more when it was more focused on hardware and gaming and not about youtube videos and the latest Justin Beiber news.

Kevin P will host up untill may 31st and do the e3 coverage. Kevin perria has his own production company and he plans to do other shows he says.

Well I hope he does good. Maybe someone will start a true gaming TV station. G4 just really isn't about that anymore.

Well I hope he does good. Maybe someone will start a true gaming TV station. G4 just really isn't about that anymore.

Spiketv? What better time slot than 1 am for a show based on vg.

After techtv died, that channel pretty much died.

I hope kevin Perrira starts a new video game show and brings on Adam Sessler. As of right now there is no replacement for kevin perria so Sarah underwood will prob fill in. Its been rumored that Jessica Chobot might take his place.

Back