G.I. Joe Retaliation 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Science Friction

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd love to see Sideshow (or Hot Toys) do some figures from the upcoming G.I. Joe Retaliation movie. At least Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow. I think the outfits in this film are very toyetic, especially Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes. Anyone else?

45320L.jpg

109190d1338979450-roadblock-storm-shadow-cobra-commander-set-photos-storm_shadow.jpg

GI-Joe-2-SnakeEyes-Retaliation-Movie-Poster_1334853951.jpg

Last edited:
I'd much rather see Sideshow focus on the original line. They may be some cool costumes but the first movie sucked and I bet this ones gonna suck too. But that's just my opinion

I don't see why a separate, self contained movie line would conflict. Regardless of the movie I think these are great modern Joe designs that fit perfectly in the Joe world I love, unlike the first movie.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Why would we want figures of a movie that is just going to suck??

Besides,I am not interested in Sideshow Sigma 6 GI Joes...

All effort and resources should continue on with the Classic ARAH GI Joe that Sideshow is doing now ;)

Have you seen the movie?

No? Didn't think so.

Sigma 6? Yeah, not even close.

Thanks for playing though.

They look like Sigma 6 designs to me(Especially Cobra Commander)...look again!

and I've seen GI Joe-Rise of Crap............ nuff said!

They look like Sigma 6 designs to me(Especially Cobra Commander)...look again!

and I've seen GI Joe-Rise of Crap............ nuff said!

Hmm.. let me see...

458053-22_cobracommander.jpg

cobra_commander.gif

Nope, not the same thing at all! So Snake Eyes wearing armor (the only one wearing any real armor) makes everyone Sigma 6?

Yeah.. let me see, Retaliation has a different director, writers, and an almost entirely new cast.. It's definitely going to suck because ROC did. That makes PERFECT sense.

It's funny that there's a mention of the Sigma 6 designs because the Resolute Snake Eyes design was stole from a Sigma 6 figure almost to the tee. I think it was "Commando Snake Eyes" and his color was not black. He had a green shirt and head with camp pants on. I painted mine up and have a Sigma 6 Resolute SE.

Hmm.. let me see...

458053-22_cobracommander.jpg

cobra_commander.gif

Nope, not the same thing at all! So Snake Eyes wearing armor (the only one wearing any real armor) makes everyone Sigma 6?

Yeah.. let me see, Retaliation has a different director, writers, and an almost entirely new cast.. It's definitely going to suck because ROC did. That makes PERFECT sense.

A crappy Director who makes justin beiber movies,and another crappy cast of actors (again) that don't look the part....

a movie that got delayed because of possible re-shoots and could not compete in the Summer lineup...yeah,that shows confidence!

and CC still looks like Sigma 6,especially the Helmet :wave

Judging a director based on one film is genius, maybe if Marvel did that we wouldn't have movies like The Avengers. :)

How about this, and I mean no offense, but if you don't like it why don't you just go talk about your ARAH 12" Joes and move on? You said you didn't want the figures so lets call it a done argument. Thank you.

I'm willing to bet anything that if Sideshow made a clean Retaliation Snake Eyes, everybody and their mother would get it. Fat chance of that though considering their huge step backwards with their Snake Eyes 2.0!

I'm willing to bet anything that if Sideshow made a clean Retaliation Snake Eyes, everybody and their mother would get it. Fat chance of that though considering their huge step backwards with their Snake Eyes 2.0!

See, that's what I mean. These are very toyetic designs, they just scream "make me a toy". I've noticed that a lot of the time the same people who complain buy the stuff anyway, so they either secretly like it, don't dislike as much as they say they do, or I'm just missing the big secret, lol.

Yeah, there are too many things I don't like about Snake Eyes 2.0 to get him, though in essence he is a lot of things I want from a Snake Eyes figure. Maybe he'll be improved upon before release, but I'd rather have a Retaliation version.

Wasn't there already a thread about this?

Thread rated the same as the last one.

I did a search and nothing came up, I apologize if there already was one.

Then Ask Hasblow to make them!

Once again, thank you for your genius. I'll come to you with any further questions I have. Yeah.. "Hasblow", the company that created your dear ARAH, definitely worth degrading.

Back