G.I. Joe RAH Skiman's Commission Poll (Who do you want?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want, the next Skiman Commission Joe is up to you this year!??!?!

• Total voters
picture.php
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3228472#post3228472

You could always ask. Though, with Sideshow's en route, might be better off just waiting to see the polystone version first. :huh
That's what I was doing newb :nana:

But after I posted, we did receive some insider information suggesting that such a custom wouldn't be necessary.

Skiman's custom was awesome, though, and might be superior to whatever Sideshow would come up with.

With Croc coming to an end and I didn't realize that he would go out so well/fast for 2011, do you think we should do another one or just wait til 2012?

All comments welcome and blow it out your :moon if you disagree. :D j/k

:fireworks :flag Happy 4th everyone :flag :fireworks

With Croc coming to an end and I didn't realize that he would go out so well/fast for 2011, do you think we should do another one or just wait til 2012?

All comments welcome and blow it out your :moon if you disagree. :D j/k

:fireworks :flag Happy 4th everyone :flag :fireworks

:fart

With RZ's Michael, another (yet to announce :p) commission in the works, VIII Jason and Nemesis, I'd say clean the palate first. Plus it gives HT more chances to flood the market with more muscle bodies to work with when you look down the scope at Joes again. :wink1:

Back