G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to bid 1.9 trillion dollars in honor of the COVID relief fund but eBay wouldn't let me:lol:rotfl

Wonder who mailed him to Robo. It just appeared in his PO Box. Maybe Hasbro themselves? Or a fan? Really cool of them.

These must be coming soon...maybe sooner than the rumored June timetable...already packaged and a few copies out there is certainly a big indicator.

Wonder who mailed him to Robo. It just appeared in his PO Box. Maybe Hasbro themselves? Or a fan? Really cool of them.

These must be coming soon...maybe sooner than the rumored June timetable...already packaged and a few copies out there is certainly a big indicator.

It always blows my mind when people send those guys stuff. But oh well...

I would be nervous as hell if I posted something online that I got even before it was officially announced.
Hell, I don't think I would have even told anyone about it.
However, we live in a world of "Oooooh, I got it first" mentality, which apparently, means a lot. Sigh.

I would be nervous as hell if I posted something online that I got even before it was officially announced.
Hell, I don't think I would have even told anyone about it.
However, we live in a world of "Oooooh, I got it first" mentality, which apparently, means a lot. Sigh.

Agreed. It seems that is all that matters to anybody these days.

Robo comes across as a decent reasonable guy, it's why I think people send him free stuff. You'll also see customizers send him free stuff for advertisement, it works because I've bought things after Robo reviews them (Mark2Design on etsy makes some great Joe items btw).
When it comes to YouTube, being first matters greatly, they'll get more views, comments and attention which make them more money.

I agree Robo seems to be a good guy, but like what Scorpio said, I would probably not let anyone know. I understand the YouTube ratings and whatnot, but I wouldn't want the backlash that may be coming Robo's way. I hope he doesn't get any backlash because he seems to be a decent fellow.
In regards to the Bludd on eBay, the auction ended with a "no longer available" message. I noticed of the three that were on eBay, all were located in Murfeesboro, TN.

Also, since YouTube is mentioned...who do you guys watch?
I watch Shartimus Prime, Fwoosh/Robo, Daredevil 19, Pixel Dan, D Amazing, DCSG 81, AnthonysCustoms, and Dstar01.

Last edited:
To someone who put in a good amount of effort to find Firefly and BEACH HEAD especially, this is kinda slap in the face. I do not hold animosity to anyone who has them, I am aiming my displeasure squarely at Hasbro.

Looks like they aren't going to add anymore for non prem members either... sigh. I'm about done with this line I think.

Back