G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dark blue version looks a bit of a mess with the silver trim and gold buttons/details. Like everything in this line, the colors just look haphazard. The lighter blue would look better if the gold were the gold used on the dark blue version instead of that canary yellow(or maybe it's just lighting)

What exclusive are you talking about? The Snake Eyes? I thought that sold out months ago? Or did they put more back up for sale?

Some new info coming in from hisstank.com
Looks like Hasbro has done a “Pull the wool over our eyes” bit again.
Here’s a post by one of there members:

Originally Posted by TheSteelBrigade View Post
Who said this, besides Facebook, Twitter and Hisstank commenters? That is complete speculation. I want to take some bets that the gold version is the retail. Any takers?
I am going to try not to be mean. BUT DUDE! I have read your multiple posts on here tonight. YOU ARE THE ONE SPECULATING! Multiple people have already explained this to you and even given you the links to look at which I know you already looked at. Do you have comprehension problems?

NTWRK's OFFICIAL Twitter account said the pictures and video they had up used a "SAMPLE" figure that was "not the final deco." They said the final deco will be the dark blue figure. That counts as official word from the company. https://twitter.com/NTWRKLIVE/status...59596813770752

So follow me here now. Now this part you got to be able to add 2+2. Can you do that? Based on this company OFFICIALLY SAYING this was a sample and the deco changed AND the OTHER PRESS RELEASES that said here is the new Cobra Commander and they showed the dark blue one and said basically you can get him first at the NTWRK or you can wait and get him in September. There is no mention of any other version. https://www.ign.com/articles/cobra-c...AlcoPjG9FKNJEU
The ONLY mention of another version was at the NTWRK. Well since the NTWRK then corrected itself and said, no sorry, everyone is getting the dark one this one was just a sample we got sent, all evidence points to the NTWRK pictures were of an early one off prototype sample. Whatever you want to call it and there is only one version available to the public which is the darker blue one. Saying the dark one is an exclusive is total bogus based on the press releases. Saying I bet the light one is going to be the retail has zero evidence and is the definition of speculation. Which these last two lines are what you have said.

I hope this helps clear up your confusion but I don't think it will. I am betting I get a ridiculous reply back. I don't know how anyone could read the NTWRK's OFFICIAL Twitter account and come up with any other conclusion than they made a major mistake and posted the wrong pictures and video and everyone is getting the dark figure. Then look at the OFFICIAL press articles and see that the dark one is the version everyone can get in September. At this point saying there is another version available to the public is nonsense and total and utter speculation.

P.S. This does not mean that another version, like this light variant, might not come out in the future. I could see Hasbro noticing everyone getting pissed tonight that they are not getting the light variant and making it available. But that is speculation as of the writing of this post.

Going to be even more unhappy people if it just ends up being the standard retail release. It?s not like they had days to correct the misconception before the ?drop? :rolleyes:

And here is hoping their disclaimer doesn?t legally cover them when known color variants exist. Shades of blue are one thing but one having gold boots and one black are clear differences that cannot be chalked up to the cop out. If you order a gold car but get a black one instead, you know that?s not going to get covered by that phrasing. Those are two very different things and they obviously played up the bait and switch angle. Hopefully this ruins this company and they just go away. They have no business existing when they are so poorly managed.

Going to be even more unhappy people if it just ends up being the standard retail release. It?s not like they had days to correct the misconception before the ?drop? :rolleyes:

And here is hoping their disclaimer doesn?t legally cover them when known color variants exist. Shades of blue are one thing but one having gold boots and one black are clear differences that cannot be chalked up to the cop out. If you order a gold car but get a black one instead, you know that?s not going to get covered by that phrasing. Those are two very different things and they obviously played up the bait and switch angle. Hopefully this ruins this company and they just go away. They have no business existing when they are so poorly managed.

I'm very happy to see some new Joes and as a real fan, I'll support the line. I think the commander looks good and love what Hasbro is doing with the line. I also look forward to the movies and love that You can stream the Joe series for free on Tubi Tv and the Hasbro Youtube channel. Attitude of gratitude for this 80's-90's kid :)

I'm very happy to see some new Joes and as a real fan, I'll support the line. I think the commander looks good and love what Hasbro is doing with the line. I also look forward to the movies and love that You can stream the Joe series for free on Tubi Tv and the Hasbro Youtube channel. Attitude of gratitude for this 80's-90's kid :)

100%.

Got the wave yesterday from bbts. Opened them up today and I luv em! Switched out Scarlett's head with one from a deadly origins Black Widow and I like the figure even more now. Bring em all on!
ab92c9a14c90ebe8a30af74e33457759.jpg
3ef1c123a62a098aed8ae44681286dbc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I haven't received any notification from BBTS yet. I wonder if they only received a partial shipment.

Scarlett looks more like Zarana now!

Got the wave yesterday from bbts. Opened them up today and I luv em! Switched out Scarlett's head with one from a deadly origins Black Widow and I like the figure even more now. Bring em all on!
ab92c9a14c90ebe8a30af74e33457759.jpg
3ef1c123a62a098aed8ae44681286dbc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I managed to look over the full wave at a Vintage Stock, the paint can be all over the place with this series!
The Scarlett they had looked pretty bad, I lucked out with mine. The Duke there had great paint with straight eyes, one Roadblock looked fine, the other bad. I'm really looking forward to Destro, looked amazing! I should have mine this week.
Also looked at multiples of the new Ghostbusters wave, the paint there is also all over the place as well. Beware..

They're actually a lot of fun and the designs have kind of grown on me. I'm worried about floppiness, though. That and they have a hard time standing up

Question for all 1/12 scale collectors:

Is there a display case that you would recommend for a large collection of 6" figures?

I'm planning on getting a huge collection of Classified figures, vehicles, etc. and want something like the Detolf for 1/6 scale figures.

Wave 2 revealed! Cobra Commander, Red Ninja, Profit Director Destro and Gung Ho!

Link: https://toynewsi.com/278-36593

I wish this could have waited for tomorrow's video on Hasbro Pulse. I wonder what else they might have tomorrow.

Besides Destro's packaging being different colors, eagle eyed fans has spotted his number as 15 while the others are 06, 07 and 08. Destro might be an exclusive somwhere? Was really hoping to see the Baroness in this Wave.

Back