Future of Disney PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theguru1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just submitted the following question (I think, I hate those silly "type these words" things) to Sideshow on their website. But since I'm not holding out a lot of hope to getting an answer, I thought I'd post here as well.

The day Sideshow announced the Disney PF line, I thought all my dreams had come true. When I received the Evil Queen PF, I was blown away and when Jessica Rabbit finally arrived, I thought there was still hope. Now, I'm mostly just sad, the line and the promise it had, looks to be dead. So I have two questions, One, will there be new Disney animated PF's and two, will I get the PF's I wanted the most from the very start, Belle, The Beast, Ariel, Snow White?

Basically I'm getting totally sick and tired of the guessing and not knowing, I just want a direct answer so I can plan for the future. Given how little has happened lately, it can't be that hard to confirm a yes or no.

sideshow should just make mickey mouse and donald duck pf, those are cash cows. And i will buy them just for old time sake...

Hi all,

I just submitted the following question (I think, I hate those silly "type these words" things) to Sideshow on their website. But since I'm not holding out a lot of hope to getting an answer, I thought I'd post here as well.

Basically I'm getting totally sick and tired of the guessing and not knowing, I just want a direct answer so I can plan for the future. Given how little has happened lately, it can't be that hard to confirm a yes or no.

Sideshow doesn't seem to say when they are finished with a line. But there is the WDCC (Walt Disney Collector's Club). They make figures. But aren't PF scale. They have a many good ones too. I remember a few Ariel figures. I believe their Evil Queen is better than Sideshow's too.

I believe their Evil Queen is better than Sideshow's too.

While I have seen the photo's, etc of the WDCC items, I don't own any.

I do however, own a fair number of 1/6 and 1/4 statues/PF's, including the Evil Queen PF. As such, I can assure you, that something, in fact anything would have to be pretty darn awesome to be better than the Evil Queen PF. For a first release, SS hit just about near perfection, an amazing 3D representation of a 2D drawing.

As such, I was so hoping to add Snow White, Belle, the Beast, etc, but that seems so unlikely now. The only other one that I was really hoping for was Jessica, so I guess I'm just lucky enough to have gotten her before things went dead.

Back